PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys - odds, stats, preview and prediction

Nice drive there... That Detroit line is BEASTLY, yet NE dominated them a few weeks ago. Why are people scared of Baltimore again?

I think most people here think we are going to win but we do have a history of having a tough time with Baltmore, our shaky line play of late, their good defensive line and many would have preferred to play Cincy or Indy. :)

The only thing that scares me is the health of our players. We most likely will win but it may cost us big time.
That's a valid concern but could happen in any game... Though I suppose Baltimore is a heavier hitter than Indianapolis would've been.

Cowboys have a chance to take the lead.

This Beasley guy is a pretty good player.

I have a feeling Dallas may come back to win this game!

Just realized how over the top the Cowboys coverage will be through all national sports media this week if they come back and win.

First take will spend (no I dont watch) 60 minutes on the Cowboys tomorrow and 20 minutes on everything else.

tony-romo-meme-21.jpg

As long as you first pay your $400-$800 monthly premium and $10,000 deductible of course.

4th quarters and Tony Romo don't mix well. He is bound for an INT.

Kind of a poor man's Julian Edelman.
Remember when Julian Edelman was a poor man's version of someone else? My how times have changed

Just realized how over the top the Cowboys coverage will be through all national sports media this week if they come back and win.

First take will spend (no I dont watch) 60 minutes on the Cowboys tomorrow and 20 minutes on everything else.
And the same thing on Tue, Wed, Thurs.......

I thought that picture represented Idzik's tenure as GM. :eek:
Impossible. This picture depicts a man actually buying the groceries. Idzik hardly bought anything.

Remember when Julian Edelman was a poor man's version of someone else? My how times have changed
You must mean Troy Brown, but I don't think he got that rich either.;)

Personal foul unnecessary roughness, untucking the shirt of the QB, 15 yards

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back