PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Cincinnati Bengals at Indianapolis Colts - odds, preview and prediction

Yeh weather in Denver this week is supposed to be good, last couple weeks extremely cold and snowy, I'm sick of it....my dirt bike is lonely.

Wonder if there's any hope that maybe Denver sleepwalks through next week's matchup and comes to New England the following week under prepared.

I'm a little surprised that they didn't think about it or try n draw the Colts offside

I'll watch this game as long as it stays competitve, if it gets out of hand, I'll play some Madden before the late game. I'm lacking motivation to want to watch this.

Hilton should have over 100 yards and a td so far.

Wonder if there's any hope that maybe Denver sleepwalks through next week's matchup and comes to New England the following week under prepared.

No unfortunately not happening. Watching the news here they are not overlooking anyone...unfortunately.

As long as Indy maintains field position I just don't c Dalton leading the Bengals down the field

I'll watch this game as long as it stays competitve, if it gets out of hand, I'll play some Madden before the late game. I'm lacking motivation to want to watch this.

I've got the food network on last channel, all ready....LOL :)

Yeh weather in Denver this week is supposed to be good, last couple weeks extremely cold and snowy, I'm sick of it....my dirt bike is lonely.

And people think Denver gets a ton of snow...well not compared to where i live at least statistically

It really is a zzzz game. Both teams will be bounced next round anyways..like watching the AZ-Panthers game...why i am watching the Bruins more

And people think Denver gets a ton of snow...well not compared to where i live at least statistically

Last couple weeks is the most snow I have seen in years during this time of the year, at least in my area south of Denver.

But it should all be gone by the end of the week.

Why are they throwin?

I think Andy is two "tight windows" away from a pick 6

LOL

HhLQPnT.jpg

1st & goal! Go you red headed bastid!

Indy can't stop the run, Denver will kill them...yikes.

Can Cincy put up a game in Denver? Hmmmm

BTW some dude on food network said corned beef was a total meal, meat and vegetables in one thing just sayin. Got three TV's going here.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back