PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Cincinnati Bengals at Indianapolis Colts - odds, preview and prediction

I don't expect much for Wild Card games.
Look at last year's games though. KC-Indy was a fantastic game. Philly-New Orleans and Green Bay-San Fran were also great games that came right down to the wire. The only game that wasn't very competitive would be the Cincy-San Diego game last year, and even that game had it's moments.

Not happening. Even against a depleted Bengals offense, holding them to 10 points, you can still tell how soft the Colts D is. At no point during this game did it make me feel it was because of anything the Colts D was doing.
I only give Indy a chance due to Manning's recent struggles. If he doesn't put out a very good performance I could see Indy pulling it out.

I only give Indy a chance due to Manning's recent struggles. If he doesn't put out a very good performance I could see Indy pulling it out.

Manning only has to hand it off to win. Indy's run defense sucks

I'd like to think this is more than wishful thinking but I don't see it.

BB wouldn't take anyone lightly but maybe John Fox will?

I think the game possess a dilemma for the Broncos. The best way to best the Colts is to simply run the ball down their throats and keep Luck standing by, but I really don't believe Manning has the patience to do it and think this could be a shootout. Given Manning's arm and Lucks ability to get red hot I believe there is a reasonable chance Indy pulls off the upset.

Manning is the king of one and dones and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he goes out early again.

I really like the way this lines up for the Patriots, and Luck vs Manning has to make Indy fans nuts.

Manning only has to hand it off to win. Indy's run defense sucks
If Indy can throw it well next week (which they are capable of doing) I could simply see it putting up more points than Denver's offense. Yes, Denver has ran well. But I think it has become slightly overrated due to the fact that Manning has struggled.

Peyton manning special next Sunday...

Sunny and a high of 45

I expected more of an effort from the Bengals.

Can this game please end already?

woooo bengals...woooo

Am I the only one thinking of pulling "The Ring" move on Nantz and Simms, just grab them from the TV and shattered them to non-existent world?

I think Indy can upset Denver and we could very well see NE-Indy at Gilette.

I feel like Denver will just run all over them. And Manning's arm will be fresh for the AFCCG

classic bengals playoff football.

lol boomer esiason such a dalton homer.

Colts win a playoff game in back to back seasons for the first time since 03-04. If that doesn't emphasize Manning as a choker with all his one and dones I don't know what does.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back