PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Cincinnati Bengals at Indianapolis Colts - odds, preview and prediction

Pessimistic Pete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Bengals @ Colts 1pm
Lions @ Cowboys 4:30pm

Ugh, was looking forward to this game a lot more when I thought the Steelers would take care of the Ravens.

Now instead of watching which two of these craptastic teams will be coming to Foxboro, we'll be watching which two of these craptastic teams the Broncos get to play next week.

this game does not excite me...two ehh teams. I will be flipping between Bs and this

I was wondering when someone was going to start a thread on this. The disinterest is palpable.

Cincy minus AJ Green and Jermaine Gresham. Indy with no run D, and Cincy with Jeremy Hill and Gio Bernard. Hmm ... I wonder what the gameplay for the Bengals could be?

The Colts are winning this game and Denver will easily destroy them *sigh*

Going to be routing for the Bengals in the first game today. I think they have the best shot(not much of one) to beat the Broncos next week!!!

Not even watching that. Gonna take a walk along Kelly Drive with the fam and catch Thanksgiving 2.0 @ 4:30

No Gresham and Green equals big problems for Cincy

I don't know about Denver destroying Indy, thing with. Indy is they can play great or play ****ty...and Luck is the guy who can really change a game, but Denver's defense is as good as anyone's.

LMAO I think I just wrote something that meant nothing and had no point...awesome.

Going to be routing for the Bengals in the first game today. I think they have the best shot(not much of one) to beat the Broncos next week!!!
Yeah I think you're right Ashley. I think the Colts win this game, but if the Bengals can manage to pull it out, that'll give them another week to get AJ Green healthy so he can go spank Talib next week in Denver, and help potentially give Cinci the upset win. I don't think Indy would have a shot in hell against Denver.

NFL Playoffs: Cincinnati Bengals at Indianapolis Colts - odds, preview and prediction

John Morgan

As we saw in week eleven when Jonas Gray rushed for 201 yards and four touchdowns, the Indy defensive line can be pushed around by a strong offensive line. That is exactly what I expect to happen today, even if the Colts stack the line of scrimmage

Continue reading...

Good opening drive for Indy

Bengals @ Colts 1pm
Lions @ Cowboys 4:30pm

Ugh, was looking forward to this game a lot more when I thought the Steelers would take care of the Ravens.

Now instead of watching which two of these craptastic teams will be coming to Foxboro, we'll be watching which two of these craptastic teams the Broncos get to play next week.
I know how you feel. While a few others wanted a good test before for the Pats, i wanted more of a cup cake opponent to warm up on, like indy. I'm getting to old to sweat out another three point nail bitter against the ravens,.

Man-with-bottle.jpg

I was looking forward to watching this as I thought that the winner would come to Foxboro, now I don't care. Denver again has an easy path to the AFCG !

Eh I don't like Cincy in Denver, they got a lot of breaks in the last game and it was crappy weather etc. I don't see them even being competitive here in Denver, Broncos fans want Cincy but I think Indy is the team that has a slight chance, IMHO.

Cinci players about to fight each other. They are doomed.

No Green or Gresham. Top 2 in receptions. Wow.

The sign in the crowd for defense is the only defense I have seen in the entire stadium today thus far.

If Cinci doesn't try run the ball 40+ they are complete idiots. I mean we know they are complete idiots but this would be riding the short bus type idiocy

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back