PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL playoffs: Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers - odds, preview and prediction

This game is a disgrace ...between a team with a losing record hosting a game, Arizona playing a guy from the street at QB, and the officiating...The 2015 playoffs are off to a horrible start....

I still dont see the receiver, should be intentional grounding. Hopefully this is last playoff game for this crew.

Pretty sure they said at the beginning of the game this is tier two guys and they get this and next weekend.

Tier one for the SB.

Ed the attorney will get you 50 years for jaywalking after he gets done blabbering in traffic court.

Nobody wants to see these flags and it just snowballs because the players lose focus and get sloppy. I HATE this slack jawed mutt...can't even sit down and enjoy a simple freakin game of football without "Look at me me me!!!!!!~" hogging the screen every thirty seconds.

"He didn't mean to throw an interception so it's not an interception."

That's the equivalent of what that BS sounded like.

I really hope we don't all end up agreeing that this was the best refereed game of the weekend.

"There is no penalty for 12 men on the field. The defenses' intent was to have 11 men on the field therefore, there is no penalty."

I don't see what the big deal is about that call. It's in the rule book

Joker nailed it Re Carolina. They have some good athletes but many of them have zero football sense.
I find it odd that someone can play a game their whole life and have no real understanding or situational awareness of said game????

I think it is only Hochuli's crew. They are horrendous and call some of the most penalties out of all the ref crews. They also get a ton wrong as well. No idea how he got a game.

It isnt Hochulis usual crew but a mixed crew of refs. Which makes this ****fest of flags totally unpredictable..

How has Carolina's punt returner had so many chances to **** up this game? BB woulda pulled him a long time ago.

ted larsen sighting on the sack

It isnt Hochulis usual crew but a mixed crew of refs. Which makes this ****fest of flags totally unpredictable..

We need to clone Gene Sterafore multiple times.

How bad is Logan Thomas? I don't see why he isn't in. Lindsley blows.

Joker nailed it Re Carolina. They have some good athletes but many of them have zero football sense.
I find it odd that someone can play a game their whole life and have no real understanding or situational awareness of said game????
That's why they're not Patriots.

Slightly O/T - Sky Sports' NFL show is running a Twitter poll about the best coaching vacancy in the league. Can you guess which one the British fans thought was least attractive? ;)

Besides that flag infested Carolina drive, I'm actually enjoying this game. Also, the Cardinals blitz waaay too much.

p.s. I have never been more grateful for our punter.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back