PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Official: The league finally got those mother $$$$ers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part about this is... they actually sort of didn't "get those..." They ultimately had to fabricate an entire report, levy an unjustifiable punishment, bait an owner to roll over, etc. And even after all of that, there STILL isn't a shred of evidence of wrongdoing. Not one.

So yeah, I guess in a sense they got us. Those penalties and our reputation will stand essentially forever (in sports terms anyway.) That said, it's hilarious that this group of geniuses couldn't even really run a sting right.

If you want to know if you're on the right side of a war take a strong look at the opposition. When I see Goodell and his goons I'm at least reminded that while I'm willing to concede the war isn't worth fighting for me anymore... I was darn sure on the right side of it.

I wonder where the picture of Kraft and Kensil hugging each other is?

It's time for Kraft and Belichick to go scorched earth on the rest of the league. Any dirt they have on other coaches, executives or league officials, leak it to TMZ. Anything that happens during a game that is not 100% within the rules, file a complaint with the league and then make transgression public.

Think back to Tomlin standing on the field to prevent a kick return TD or Carroll's decision to pass at the end of the SB. Belichick came to their defense, unprompted. Where are those guys, or any other coach, now?

Kraft has publicly supported Goodell consistently, even when it was unpopular to do so. How has that helped him or his team?

It will never happen, but what do they have to lose? You can talk about the big picture and "The good of the game," but no one else seems to care about that. If it ends up hurting the league, who cares? They were happy to start down this path, might as well help them get where they want to go.

The only good thing about BB retiring is the great expose he will be able to write. So looking forward to that.

I wonder where the picture of Kraft and Kensil hugging each other is?
Actually it's a picture Kensil swinging the paddle and Kraft kneeling and saying may I have another just like in Animal House. Kraft really loves being in that fraternity even though the powerful members like Rooney and Mara treat him like trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe