PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL might be planning to release "a summary" of PSI findings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another leak from the NFL headquarters during preparation for the AFC championship game. Goodell and his henchman will try and do whatever it takes to keep the pats out of the super bowl. Integrity..........

The poll on ESPN shows 50% of the respondents most want to see Pats-Carolina followed by Pats-Cardinals (24%?)

Does the NFL* REALLY want to try and influence the Pats to lose?

I think a Denver-Carolina Super Bowl could be very much like Seattle-Denver two years ago...

Denver might be able to hang with Arizona, but they would get destroyed by Carolina. The Patriots won't.

I just can't believe we gave up our first round pick because of that ********...

We didn't give it up. It was taken from us (along with a fourth), and there was nothing Kraft could do about it short of going nuclear.

If was was the Krafts, I'd be using data gather from testing balls in every city in which cold weather games happened as leverage to try to convince the NFL to publish legit numbers, flip Deflategate on it's head, return the picks and spin it to the media as the vindicated GOAT on his way to #5. This of course would be followed by Goodell stepping quietly stepping down in the off season, and the new Commissioner cleaning house.

Not only would this create a truly compelling story, it would generate a crazy amount of buzz and probably be preferable to a lot of owners than another black eye. I don't think this is likely to happen, but it certainly is possible and should have been the Kraft's strategy after bending over.

Denver might be able to hang with Arizona, but they would get destroyed by Carolina. The Patriots won't.

I watched NFLN yesterday for the first time since forever, and I saw two commercials with Cam Newton in them.

Are those commercials airing elsewhere as well?

Gotta think the NFL* would LOVE to have Carolina beats the Pats and become the new flagship franchise.

Last edited:
If was was the Krafts, I'd be using data gather from testing balls in every city in which cold weather games happened as leverage to try to convince the NFL to publish legit numbers, flip Deflategate on it's head, return the picks and spin it to the media as the vindicated GOAT on his way to #5. This of course would be followed by Goodell stepping quietly stepping down in the off season, and the new Commissioner cleaning house.

Not only would this create a truly compelling story, it would generate a crazy amount of buzz and probably be preferable to a lot of owners than another black eye. I don't think this is likely to happen, but it certainly is possible and should have been the Kraft's strategy after bending over.

You are dreaming of an alternate universe where Bob Kraft is the anti-Bob Kraft.

The poll on ESPN shows 50% of the respondents most want to see Pats-Carolina followed by Pats-Cardinals (24%?)

Does the NFL* REALLY want to try and influence the Pats to lose?
The Patriots have given among the greatest, most exciting and competitive superbowls ever, unfortunately including the two lost. Manning and the Broncos were humiliated at their last one.

You are dreaming of an alternate universe where Bob Kraft is the anti-Bob Kraft.
Bob isn't the only voice. They are both cut throat businessmen, and Jonathan holds grudges. If they haven't been videotaping their own precise experiments in every NFL city when a cold game is played, they're being negligent.

Bob isn't the only voice. They are both cut throat businessmen, and Jonathan holds grudges. If they haven't been videotaping their own precise experiments in every NFL city when a cold game is played, they're being negligent.
Can you give some insight into how you know these characteristics about Jonathan Kraft. A book? I would love to truly know what he is all about before he takes over. You seem to have good insight, so please share.

That must be what caused this rumored response from Goodell when Jonathan Kraft was last seen hugging Goodell.

"Is that a camera, for videotaping the results of your independent PSI experiments, in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

:rolleyes:

If was (sic) was the Krafts, I'd be using data gather from testing balls in every city in which cold weather games happened as leverage to try to convince the NFL to publish legit numbers, flip Deflategate on it's head, return the picks and spin it to the media as the vindicated GOAT on his way to #5. This of course would be followed by Goodell stepping quietly stepping down in the off season, and the new Commissioner cleaning house.

I know the Krafts, and you sir are not the Krafts!

For anyone who hasn't seen MAKING OF A MURDERER you should watch it to get a sense of how the system works in this country, and it illustrates just how the different factions work in harmony to get the result that is desired. The documentary is obviously far more serious in nature and I won't say any more so as not to spoil it for those who haven't seen it but the are many parallels in terms of using and abusing official systems and safeguards that were meant to be above such manipulation an abuse.

THIS. Obviously a lot more at stake with a human life, but same basic principal.

Can you give some insight into how you know these characteristics about Jonathan Kraft. A book? I would love to truly know what he is all about before he takes over. You seem to have good insight, so please share.
There was a great story written a while back. I'll see if I can find the link.

For anyone who hasn't seen MAKING OF A MURDERER you should watch it to get a sense of how the system works in this country, and it illustrates just how the different factions work in harmony to get the result that is desired. The documentary is obviously far more serious in nature and I won't say any more so as not to spoil it for those who haven't seen it but the are many parallels in terms of using and abusing official systems and safeguards that were meant to be above such manipulation an abuse.
They need to make another one called "Making a cheater." It can start with cameraplacementgate.

That must be what caused this rumored response from Goodell when Jonathan Kraft was last seen hugging Goodell.

"Is that a camera, for videotaping the results of your independent PSI experiments, in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

:rolleyes:
I never said it was likely. It is how I would have approached it, and IMO is within the realm of possibility. It's probably the only way they could ever get those picks back. In the remote chance this is what the Krafts did, it's extremely unlikely that enough owners would go for it. Either way, having such good data could potentially keep the NFL from publishing crap numbers.

Get ready to get mad. You know that they'll only release this if it suits their purposes and they won't provide any objective, corroborating evidence, since Kensil & Co. gathered it themselves and they'll probably have made most of it up. Steel yourselves for the inevitable.

The most damning thing, if one was objective, about Berman's findings was that the League did not give the Patriots access to Pash under oath and did not provide the initial version of the Wells report that he redacted. I have little doubt that much of the rhetoric and focus of the final product (including the emphasis on Brady's Cell phone and the "generally aware" language and standard) was either written by Pash or included by Wells after Pash reviewed his product.

Last edited:
If the NFL intentionally brings up deflategate a week before the Super Bowl. Then you know the results will be in favor of the league. Why else interpose themselves into all the festivities and story lines?

It will be an "I told you so" moment of false readings with no temperatures recorded, no gauges checked for accuracy, and no actual basis in truth. It will take another 6 months to disprove and by then nobody will care! AGAIN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore