PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Jersey Rule Change and Can We Benefit from This?

Nah but imagine 3 defenses next year, starting stud rookie linebacker has a number that sounds like a cornerback's position. QB calls out to his OLine just 2 seconds before the snap. I dunno, I guess Tom Brady and Bill Belichick don't know what they're talking about then.

I think Brady is absolutely right. I just think he’ll be fine.

Uche, who wore 10, 35, and 6 in college, is going with the classic linebacker 55 rather than something new and exciting.
I hope it's because he wanted 55 and not because Belichick is still imposing the old rule on the team.

Nah but imagine 3 defenses next year, starting stud rookie linebacker has a number that sounds like a cornerback's position. QB calls out to his OLine just 2 seconds before the snap. I dunno, I guess Tom Brady and Bill Belichick don't know what they're talking about then.
You don't even know that Brady and Belichick oppose the rule for the same reason. Also, they can be the GOAT at their respective jobs and still be wrong.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back