PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2, Rounds 2-3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do NOT do that please. IF you look at Twitter fine but don't say it here before it is announced.

Trouble is, looking at the CBS Sports website, I already know the Jacksonville and tigers picks. when NFL Network are two picks behind, it's not hard to tip picks.

Really? I'm watching the video feed on NFL.com and it syncs pretty closely with cbssports, I had no idea others were behind. Oops. :oops:

So...how am I supposed to know when it's "announced" if I've already seen it announced?

Seattle trades down again.

Seattle is trading down into positions I had hoped the Patriots could get into.

It seems strange to see teams like the Jaguars and Raiders having a good draft doesn't it?

dont look at the damn thead if you're whining about picks being tipped. Easy solution.

Do we think Nix has an injury issue? A bit like how Jesse Williams fell like a stone last year

Detroit just got a mega steal.

Interesting pick, seems like USC has more busts than any school. Lucky for him Jags have someone who might be able to get him the ball.

Do we think Nix has an injury issue? A bit like how Jesse Williams fell like a stone last year

No I think that big run stuffing NTs are not something teams really care about anymore. Their stock as a group are falling. It only makes sense since RBs are not all that important to teams anymore either.

The point is we're not tipping picks. NFL Network are behind.
NFL Network? Did they kick off the usual clowns for draft week? I wouldn't watch NFL Network nowadays unless it was the only channel broadcasting it.

I agree, it's not cool to tip picks. I just comment on what I think will be the state of this forum after certain picks are made.

Thomas, Mack, and Bitonio that is a nice looking line Cleveland is putting together.

I honestly think NFLN and ESPN are delayed feeds.

No, there were questions about him in the locker room and concerns about his weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST