PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2, Rounds 2-3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Polian is knocking Borland. lol

I don't know a lot about jimmy garoppolo ,so i will live it up to Bill Belichick who is a better talent evaluator than us me included and does if for a living to decide if he is a good player or not . Let's hope that this means that Mallet is going to be traded.

Last edited:
WOW, Spencer Long going a lot earlier than I expected. He is a good player but 78 is very high especially coming off an injury.

Are you being intentionally ignorant? Perhaps if you'd actually read my post, you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement.

Please you have 40k plus posts and 39k are you being a douche bag. The Pats liking Bortles at 29 has nothing with them liking Garroppolo.

How do you even know that Garroppolo wasn't 'their guy' all along?

If they Bortles had been there and they'd taken him you'd just have been whining a round earlier. Go scout some more safeties that no teams would have known about but for their great pro day.

spencer long? could be a steal if healthy....

Ravens select Terrence Brooks - DB

terrence brooks. solid pick from the ravens.

Is anyone else shocked that Nix has fallen this far? Or am I missing something that dampened his stock?

What's up with all the anger directed towards Deus ? .

Is anyone else shocked that Nix has fallen this far? Or am I missing something that dampened his stock?

Saw something a couple of days ago about teams were concerned about him off the field etc.

Plus teams don't really want 331lbs players now, they're going smaller & faster.

This is my first year following the combine, pro days, and draft closely and attempting mocks. I can say the #1 thing I learned in the last 27 hours is that draft rankings and big boards mean very little.

Some surprising names mixed in with some "reaches" I am sure our 3rd round pick will disappoint. It will be a need position but some guy who was projected to go in round 5.

Saw something a couple of days ago about teams were concerned about him off the field etc.

Plus teams don't really want 331lbs players now, they're going smaller & faster.
Teams playing the 4-3 Under need a NT who weighs in in the 330 range..

The 2 players I want in the third is either Kareem Martin OR Donte Moncrief

His knee must be worse than we thought. Apparently his social media use is also a concern for teams

Trade garrapolo to the Texans for cj plus their 5th?

99% of the negative reaction is the chicken littles who've never actually seen the kid play.

That said, as much as I like Garoppolo - I like CJF & Marcus Martin more.
I like the player but dislike the pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back