PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2, Rounds 2-3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Garoppolo probably was the BPA at that point -- an excellent value rather than the reach. I presume 99% of the negative reaction is about positional need. For all that we scream at perceived reaches, we'd rather see an occasional reach for need than a true BPA philosophy.

99% of the negative reaction is the chicken littles who've never actually seen the kid play.

That said, as much as I like Garoppolo - I like CJF & Marcus Martin more.

Lions select Travis Swanson - C

bye bye swanson.

thanks belichick. expecting vereen in the third.

Yeah, I'm sure BB just said **** it give me the next QB on our board.

Are you being intentionally ignorant? Perhaps if you'd actually read my post, you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement.

I hope bill makes a smart pick in the third round

49ers select Chris Borland - LB

49ers taking more good football players

99% of the negative reaction is the chicken littles who've never actually seen the kid play.

That said, as much as I like Garoppolo - I like CJF & Marcus Martin more.
Incorrect. Most of the negativity is because people didn't want a QB taken so high...

Really wanted Swanson.

the 49ers draft all big name great college players

Not true man. These guys are all gonna make the second year leap and be effective, especially Dobson. They are rookies, I was happy with there production last year. The fact you think someone will be a rookie at TE or wr and beat any of our guys is a fantasy.

Again how did Seattle win the SB? How did we win the 3 SB's? How did most champs Win the SB?? Top defense and clutch offense. Heck Montana had a stout D to back him and jerry rice up and a good offense.

An efficient offense and a reat d will be better then a top offense and a good d or a historic offense and bad d IMO.
I understand that everyone seems to dislike being a realist. I have been Dobson's biggest supporter and think he will be majorly important for our offense. But beyond that it is chance that Boyce automatically picks things up, that KTs ceiling is bigger than it is, that Lafell was misused in Carolina, that we actually bring in a viable receiving threat at TE other than Gronk. Click dislike all you want, the offense is some improved machine based off AD's improvement and assumptions that a group of career injury riddled receiving targets will be 100%.

49ers...another great pick. borland is a stud.

thank god we're in the afc

Are you being intentionally ignorant? Perhaps if you'd actually read my post, you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement.

What happened to you talking about the draft on your other forum? They kicked you out as well huh....fine..

Borland, another good pick by the niner's

Didn't you take your ball and go home earlier in the thread? I can't keep track of your mood swings.

I discussed the QB selection elsewhere and came back. I'm sorry for not clearing that with you.

Redskins select Spencer Long - G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back