PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round Playoff games

CHANCELLOR THAT WAS INCREDIBLE

Of course the refs call it back twice. What a joke. I'd be PISSED if that happened to us. No way that's a penalty for running into the kicker. It's FOOTBALL, a CONTACT SPORT. He nudged him with his shoulder after he landed! The kickers wear pads for a reason

They have their own version of crazy going on in this game.

Chancellor could dunk a basketball with his knees. Wow!

CHANCELLOR THAT WAS INCREDIBLE

Of course the refs call it back twice. What a joke. I'd be PISSED if that happened to us. No way that's a penalty for running into the kicker. It's FOOTBALL, a CONTACT SPORT. He nudged him with his shoulder after he landed! The kickers wear pads for a reason
That was running into the kicker. He ran into the kicker didnt he without touching the ball

That was running into the kicker. He ran into the kicker didnt he without touching the ball

He blocked the kick. Didn't he? Otherwise how did he miss the FG?

He blocked the kick. Didn't he? Otherwise how did he miss the FG?
I dont think he blocked it, that would be hard even for todays refs to miss. The kicker must have shanked it

I dont think he blocked it, that would be hard even for todays refs to miss. The kicker must have shanked it
Anyways its not that impoortant

Oh ok. I swear I thought he blocked it. I guess I was just too amazed by the fact he jumped over for a 2nd time in a row (!!!) and didn't pay attention to what happened afterward. All I saw was the shanked kick and assumed he definitely blocked it

I don't think the Seahawks streak of 43 points scored in the playoffs will continue today...

Seattle easily leads the league in the most fans wearing face paint!

David Puddy would be proud

Cam has a Howitzer for an arm

Hey Pete..u mad bro?

newton is very accurate...

What is up with the lighting in seattle? Has weird bluish tint on the tv

does john lynch have a pants tent right now over Wilson yes or no. We get it...he's special...the best! ect ect

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back