PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.com asks 200,000 fans to rank all 32 teams - Patriots a surprise at #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say it's because of the head coaching situation, but Dallas' head coach is Wade Phillips. I've been on the Chargers bandwagon all offseason about how they are now our biggest threat in the AFC, but I'm now starting to think the Chargers will have a down year. Norv Turner is there, for one, and Philip Rivers is coming off a blown ACL last year. It's very possible they could end up going 9-7 (and that's the worst record I will grant them) and out of the Wild Card hunt.

I thought with all the hate the other fans have for this team I think it was a surprise to still see the majority of the fans of about 200,000 voters to rank New England at #1

Buffalo was next in the East but the fans ranked them way down at #23? - I think thats a bit low,I do not think there is a large a gap like #1 to #23 in the East,I would rank Buffalo somewhere around 16 or so.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story;jsess...0d5d808a0063&template=with-video&confirm=true

This is crap, Miami @ 32? I think we will be better than the Jets, Rams, and Falcons at least. I say we should be at 28-29. lol

This is crap, Miami @ 32? I think we will be better than the Jets, Rams, and Falcons at least. I say we should be at 28-29. lol

Funny what follows you around after a season of EPIC FAIL. :D

You'll have to earn your way out of that #32 spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes