PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL 10 year deal signed to play NFL in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. I live in Sweden. So the absolute cheapest and best way for me to see NFL live is when they play in London.

Tottenham JAGuars??.....nah....not sexy enough.......London Monarchs???............too predictable. Goodell's Folly.........getting warmer.

Tottenham Taters or Tater Tots for short.

De London Flaters

The London Roger Dogers

The Kensil Knights

De Flat Adders

The Fish n Chippers

The Black Knights (team motto: it's just a flesh wound. )

All team replays will be done in Benny Hill type fashion.

I bet Kraft got a nice 'gentleman's agreement' from Goodell that the Pats get at least 2 or 3 of these games in his tireless talks last spring.

He traded a 1st a 4th and $1,000,000 for it

Love London. The Patriots playing there will make it very tempting for me to book another trip. I wouldn't travel over for another team but the fact that they may play there will make me consider going back again. Also, even though my wife isn't a football fan, London would be an easy sell for me.

At least you're honest in accepting that ambivalence . Through the anonymity of message boards, tweets n other social media, people can make any pronouncements they want.
People of this board are fans of the team, not specifically of Brady and BB. Our fandom peaks when personalities such as these (Gronk being the latest) come into our view. Will you not get caught up if someone new comes onboard and ignites the team post Brady n BB?

I personally know several posters here who have given up all their ticket opportunities for 2015.

I personally know several posters here who have given up all their ticket opportunities for 2015.
That...is extremely short sighted. Posters may think that the fervor of this board is a reflection of Pats fandom in general but it's not . I was at a B-day party back in May for someone who himself is a season's tix holder and while there, talked with folks from our tailgate who themselves have been season's tix holders longer than the birth of many who post on this board. Though disappointed with Kraft's pronouncements they were try to convince me to go to the opening game!
That Thursday nite game will be a sell out Brady or no Brady, as will every home game this season

You are welcome to enrich Kraft further. Some have decided to forgo the opportunity.
Some folks like Kraft himself prefer the "Thank you sir. May I have another?" approach.
Thankfully it's a (somewhat) free country.

London Knights - kind of weird there isn't a "Knights" in any of the major sports...
Hey -- they could combine cops and knights and call them the Bobby Knights.

bobbyknightinterview.jpg

Last edited:
As a fan of Tottenham, this makes me very happy. Huge news for them and the stadium design looks fantastic

Who here knew that the NYFL owners were Torries?

Should be fun to smash the expansion and sleep deprived London team once in a while. My name = the Bangers and Mash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back