PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship: Eagles @ Cardinals game discussion (3pm EST / FOX) *Cardinals Win*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NFC Championship: Eagles @ Cardinals game discussion (3pm EST / FOX)

YOU and PittPatriot are the ones who are WRONG. You can claim all you want that it was pass interference, but it wasn't. And it is the same as two players getting tangled up. Hood did NOT grab Curtis' ankles.

Its amazing how people thing that football happens in a vacuum and that the laws of physics somehow no longer apply on certain plays.

OK...OK. Take a chill pill my spoked B.
1. I was making a hyperbolic comparison between Pollard's hit and 'trip' by the AZ defender.
2. I think it was a close play that any ref could have called either way. Most of us have seen enough Hobbs/Reggie Wayne brush-ups to be a little sensitive about PI calls.

Re: NFC Championship: Eagles @ Cardinals game discussion (3pm EST / FOX) *Cardinals W

Not that I wanted to see the Eagles win but... damn, I'm ready to throw something through a wall. Seriously, this team is going to the Superbowl? The one the Pats thoroughly outclassed in every way at the end of the regular season? Had the Pats made the playoffs, we'd be talking about another Superbowl appearance.

Re: NFC Championship: Eagles @ Cardinals game discussion (3pm EST / FOX)

Hood didn't desperately grab at Kevin Curtis' ankles. He fell forward and put his hands out. Its instinct. Like ANYONE does when they fall forward. And his hands hit Curtis behind the knees.. Again, its called momentum..

What are you, a secret Cardinals homer?

I have seen that replay a few times, it is BLATANT pass interference, even Troy Aikman said that and he almost always stays neutral on calls. It is funny that multiple people here, and on TV all say the same thing, and you keep yelling like a little kid with your hands over your eyes like earmuffs telling everyone else they're wrong.

If Hood was just falling due to momentum, why did his hands go out and grab Curtis' ankles, such that Curtis' entire body noticeably gets bent and you see it affecting his catch? You didn't even watch the replay. This must be embarrassing for you.

Re: NFC Championship: Eagles @ Cardinals game discussion (3pm EST / FOX) *Cardinals W

NFC Champion Philadelphia Eagle T-Shirts

African Kid: "I'm sick of these things."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes