PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game manager instead of Franchise QB till we find our Mahomes

We're not going to get another Brady, probably no one will. You need a competent QB and a good team to surround him and hope he plays well in the playoffs to win a super bowl. If we win one more in the next 5-10 years we're doing well, I just want to be in the playoffs and take our chances to start.

I am okay with Mac..I don't see difference between Mac, Dalton, cousin, tannehill, Watson, Dak and carr
Watson doesn't belong in that group. He had MVP numbers in his last full season on a garbage team. His ceiling is much higher than any of those other quarterbacks.

Cousins and Dak are semi-prolific passers but losers in the biggest moments.

The Dalton, Tannehill and Carr comps may work eventually but Mac still has to prove he's even at their level. Carr anyway I would take over Mac for next season. No thanks on Dalton or Tannehill.

I am okay with Mac..
I am too, but as above I think he's not gonna make the team worse, and not make them better either.

I don't see difference between Mac, Dalton, cousin, tannehill, Watson, Dak and carr
I do, but none of them are on our team, nor are likely to be any time soon.

Where would you rank Watson? This past season is a throw away imo. Can't wait to see how he does w/ a full offseason. The talent is definitely there.

No idea at this point but probably top 8.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back