PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

News Article: Patriots Appear to Be Making Tough Decisions on Two Starting WRs - by Ian Logue

I am really hoping the decreased snaps for Parker is a direct result of phasing him out of the offense and not just a one off game plan thing. He legitimately is a net-negative when he's on the field. I hope Juju gets the same treatment when he's healthy.

Bourne and Douglas should get the bulk of targets for wr.

We should still try to incorporate thornton, reagor, boutte, and jjss even into the offense to see if they can click. Im not ready to give up on jjss if it happens to be a matter of his knee just not being ready. Id like to get more answers on all of these so we can either move on next season or make them part of the plan.

Parker is dead weight, done with him. should try to trade him post june 1 per otc wed save around 5 of the 6 million next year.

I am really hoping the decreased snaps for Parker is a direct result of phasing him out of the offense and not just a one off game plan thing. He legitimately is a net-negative when he's on the field. I hope Juju gets the same treatment when he's healthy.
They both bring didley squat combined but are cashing some nice paychecks for doing next to nothing. :rolleyes: I couldn't get over Juju gushing over his Blocking we should put him @ Right Tackle. We didn't sign you here for that Juju we signed you here to make plays pass at the LOS.:mad:

Last edited:

We should still try to incorporate thornton, reagor, boutte, and jjss even into the offense to see if they can click. Im not ready to give up on jjss if it happens to be a matter of his knee just not being ready. Id like to get more answers on all of these so we can either move on next season or make them part of the plan.

Parker is dead weight, should try to trade him post june 1 per otc wed save around 5 of the 6 million next year.
Remember that game many moons ago in Miami when Parker schooled Stephon Gilmore?? How comes we have yet to see that Parker here?? After we made that Trade with Miami their fans were literally laughing because they knew Parker was a bum.:rolleyes:

Remember that game many moons ago in Miami when Parker schooled Stephon Gilmore?? How comes we have yet to see that Parker here?? After we made that Trade with Miami their fans were literally laughing because they knew Parker was a bum.:rolleyes:

Man i was just thinking about that after his recent **** performances! He cost us a first round bye that year.

So last year we did see some glimpses of that guy, he just was injured too much (another issue with him his whole career). This year hes just fallen off a cliff. Thats why you don’t extend 30 yr old wrs with injury plagued pasts, mindnumbing!

Parker is dead weight, done with him. should try to trade him post june 1 per otc wed save around 5 of the 6 million next year.
We don't "save" anything by whether a player is labelled a post-June cut.

The issue is simply a matter of when the money hits the cap.

Juju's contract looks guaranteed the next two years counting this one so we have no choice but to keep him. That said I would IR him and hope for better results next year he just looks cooked out there trying to run. After Bourne and Pop Douglas they should just roll with Thornton - Boutte and Reagor.

Parker can be a solid #3/4 WR, and he's paid to fit that role, so I see no problem with him. He would do well against opponents 4th corner. The issue is if Parker is your best receiver.

Juju's another story. The contract is a complete waste, and we're stuck with it next year too.

Man i was just thinking about that after his recent **** performances! He cost us a first round bye that year.

So last year we did see some glimpses of that guy, he just was injured too much (another issue with him his whole career). This year hes just fallen off a cliff. Thats why you don’t extend 30 yr old wrs with injury plagued pasts, mindnumbing!
Boy I would to have Meyers back he would look so good with this current group minus Parker and Juju. :(

Juju's contract looks guaranteed the next two years counting this one so we have no choice but to keep him. That said I would IR him and hope for better results next year he just looks cooked out there trying to run. After Bourne and Pop Douglas they should just roll with Thornton - Boutte and Reagor.

Jujus deal is similar to parkers according to otc, we can trade him post june 1 and save most of the money. I would try to find out as much as i can this year and if still ineffective trade him post june 1, doubt we’ll have many more important games this year so might as well experiment a little and get the best data you can for 2024:

IMG_5927.jpeg

They told us he is made of glass and they weren't wrong.

Parker can be a solid #3/4 WR, and he's paid to fit that role, so I see no problem with him. He would do well against opponents 4th corner. The issue is if Parker is your best receiver.

Juju's another story. The contract is a complete waste, and we're stuck with it next year too.
One catch on 45 snaps?? You see no problem with that?? That's been a regular with Parker Houston Parker is a problem.

Jujus deal is similar to parkers according to otc, we can trade him post june 1 and save most of the money. I would try to find out as much as i can this year and if still ineffective trade him post 1:

View attachment 54073
Patsy where did you find that and is it credible the last time I saw something on Juju's contract I was??
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

One catch on 45 snaps?? You see no problem with that?? That's been a regular with Parker Houston Parker is a problem.

How many yards does a 3/4 WR get in a season?

They go off a few games, get 30-50 yards sometimes, and the rest are performances like that.

Last year 31/539. That's a 3/4.

When Bill had Randy Moss many games were like that.

They told us he is made of glass and they weren't wrong.
I hope glass Joe will just Break so we can roll with the Youngsters.

Patsy where did you find that and is it credible the last time I saw something on Juju's contract I was??
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Its from overthecap.com. They could be off so it may not be 100% accurate but from what ive heard theyre alot more reliable than spotrac

How many yards does a 3/4 WR get in a season?

They go off a few games, get 30-50 yards sometimes, and the rest are performances like that.

Last year 31/539. That's a 3/4.

When Bill had Randy Moss many games were like that.
We had the Walking First Down Welker with and those TE' Gronk and you know. Parker doesn't make plays Period!

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back