PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York Fan Mocks Wes Welker At Celtics-Knicks Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
please...no offense to all our tremendous Jersey Patriots fans...but this clip sort of illustrates the NYC metro area mindset as far as fanbases go....

baseballyankeefans.gif

I am no fan of Wes or anything. With that being said that guy mocking Wes just shows how mean some people in this world can be. I mean if they had been teammates,friends, or knew each other in some way the mocking could be taken as a joke in good fun. However, that is not the case. Thus what the guy did to Wes seems distasteful and rude rather than a joke.

Stay classy New York....

Oh yeah, you too Boston.

I am no fan of Wes or anything. With that being said that guy mocking Wes just shows how mean some people in this world can be. I mean if they had been teammates,friends, or knew each other in some way the mocking could be taken as a joke in good fun. However, that is not the case. Thus what the guy did to Wes seems distasteful and rude rather than a joke.

Agreed. He's a big jerk!

Yeah, first I was like "Hah!" Then I was like "... heeeeyyyyy ..."

What'd you say to Carroll?

When I'd talked to him at Smithfield summer camp, albeit along with my wife, Pete sitting on his dirt bike that he rode around the fields with could not have been friendlier. Long chat about which I remember nothing; I think he was mainly talking to my wife. Years later around 2001 I'm at SF airport headed to Silicone Valley to raise VC funds for my tech startup and I'm in one Avis line and he's opposite me 8 feet away in another. He tells the clerk "I'm Pete Carroll" so I look over at him and bust his balls saying, "Yeah right, and I'm Doug Flutie!" He got wicked pissed.

I guess I really don't look like Flutie.

welker-fan.jpg

Not sure if Welker remembers a lot about that game because of his concussions.

The vicious rumors that Gisele paid for the kid's seat have to stop!

That said, I really need to find out who did Tom & Wes's hair transplants.

Re: OT: Wes Welker dissed

Didn't know it had been posted before. Sorry. I presume merging/locking is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes