PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New stuff about footgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
*GASP!* A female that doesn't know about shoes?!? What is the world coming to? Maybe you're a Jets fan... j/k :p

On the contrary, it looks like Jet fans all need to be experts on footwear. Follow the leader and all that.;)

I schlep around in a BB hoodie for most of the winter, on the other hand.

This whole year parallels, in reverse, the Red Sox-Yankees rivalry of the past few years, especially 2004. We had the arrogant, buttoned-down, professional, Jeter-Posada-Mo-Bernie Yankees vs. the bunch of idiots cowboying up and pounding shots before the game. Joe Torre's Christ-like recovery from cancer vs. Johnny Damon's Christ-like hair. A-Rod's roid-induced ***** slap vs. Big Papi's roid-induced heroics. Enter Sandman vs. Shipping Out to Boston, complete with jig. Rohan whatever his name was vs. Sweet Caroline. Kevin freaking Millar. The boy wonder (Theo) vs. the evil empire. The mother of all collapses. God, didn't we love those guys?

Except this time, the casting gods have tricked us cruelly, because NE is the Yankees and NY is the Red Sox. They get their own TV show, foot fetishes, the coach's wife all over the internet, Jenn Sturgergate, tripgate, slouchgate, snackgate, kissing the rings, and general lunacy. We get an anonymous, inexhaustible army of stormtroopers drafted off the street which derives most of its success from the system created by the robotic BB. Even when the coach is (rumored to be) involved with another woman it's all hush hush.

Imagine the sheer sportsgasmic delight in New York if the Jets somehow beat the Pats, at Foxboro, in the AFC Championship game.

Whoever said sports is soap operas for dudes got it right!

Last edited:
so on Rexy's alt.com profile he listed "bi-curious" as an interest..... I wonder if it was just a misspelling and what he really meant to write was 'bye curious" as in what it would actually be like to make the playoffs and have a "Bye"....of course we know how well the jets play after more than 7 days rest so maybe not!

This whole year parallels, in reverse, the Red Sox-Yankees rivalry of the past few years, especially 2004. We had the arrogant, buttoned-down, professional, Jeter-Posada-Mo-Bernie Yankees vs. the bunch of idiots cowboying up and pounding shots before the game. Joe Torre's Christ-like recovery from cancer vs. Johnny Damon's Christ-like hair. A-Rod's roid-induced ***** slap vs. Big Papi's roid-induced heroics. Enter Sandman vs. Shipping Out to Boston, complete with jig. Rohan whatever his name was vs. Sweet Caroline. Kevin freaking Millar. The boy wonder (Theo) vs. the evil empire. The mother of all collapses. God, didn't we love those guys?

Except this time, the casting gods have tricked us cruelly, because NE is the Yankees and NY is the Red Sox. They get their own TV show, foot fetishes, the coach's wife all over the internet, Jenn Sturgergate, tripgate, slouchgate, snackgate, kissing the rings, and general lunacy. We get an anonymous, inexhaustible army of stormtroopers drafted off the street which derives most of its success from the system created by the robotic BB. Even when the coach is (rumored to be) involved with another woman it's all hush hush.

Imagine the sheer sportsgasmic delight in New York if the Jets somehow beat the Pats, at Foxboro, in the AFC Championship game.

Whoever said sports is soap operas for dudes got it right!

Sorry, nice try.

No matter how much you squint, you're never going to convince yourself that Bob Kraft is George Steinbrenner or the classy and understated Terry Francona is Rex Ryan. The MANAGEMENT AND OWNERSHIP of the two franchises couldn't be more different. Epic fail there.

Also, the Patriots don't 50%+ outspend every other team in it's league.

Bon chance, Reeshard! Enjoy the camembert.

Last edited:
Lmao Mrs Rex into sole brothas.

for those of you who think this story has no legs and won't go very far...heh...I give you...Toegate gifts...

Toegate Gifts, T-shirts, Stickers and more - CafePress

497333266v3_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg

497333266v3_480x480_Front_Color-AshGrey.jpg

497333262v3_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

497465409v2147483647_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Rex Ryan's Gut
Quote me:

The Patriots will be a slightly above average team at best in 2010.

9-7 at the very highest!

I haven't seen Rex Ryan's Gut in a while. Probably too busy playing with Michelle Ryan's Louibatani's.

so anyway...if anyone here is pathologically bent on twisting the knife sticking out of Blabba Wrecksie's back, it's me...I freely admit...that being said, you people tell me this quote from the original hiring of Wrecks by the Jets isn't a case of incredible foreshadowing...

When Jets owner Woody Johnson announced the coup of Ryan's hire Wednesday, the pretty blond stood side by side with her husband. Sort of. He towered above her. "And I was in my heels," she said in her soft, feminine voice. "We're a foot apart."

They were worlds apart when they met 25 years ago on a double date at Southwestern Oklahoma State, with his twin brother, Rob.

"I didn't have a clue about football. I played trombone in the marching band, and I knew how to play the fight song during halftime," she said. "I did not watch the game, ever. I had no idea what a first down was."

She does now.

At home, Ryan is a mellow fellow. "He's actually incredibly laid-back, funny, easygoing. He doesn't worry about everything being in its place.

"He's low-maintenance!" she added, laughing.

yeah...heh...whip out a box of Tasty Toe taters and he's good to go, eh Michelle??

so anyway...if anyone here is pathologically bent on twisting the knife sticking out of Blabba Wrecksie's back, it's me...I freely admit...that being said, you people tell me this quote from the original hiring of Wrecks by the Jets isn't a case of incredible foreshadowing...

When Jets owner Woody Johnson announced the coup of Ryan's hire Wednesday, the pretty blond stood side by side with her husband. Sort of. He towered above her. "And I was in my heels," she said in her soft, feminine voice. "We're a foot apart."

They were worlds apart when they met 25 years ago on a double date at Southwestern Oklahoma State, with his twin brother, Rob.

"I didn't have a clue about football. I played trombone in the marching band, and I knew how to play the fight song during halftime," she said. "I did not watch the game, ever. I had no idea what a first down was."

She does now.

At home, Ryan is a mellow fellow. "He's actually incredibly laid-back, funny, easygoing. He doesn't worry about everything being in its place.

"He's low-maintenance!" she added, laughing.

yeah...heh...whip out a box of Tasty Toe taters and he's good to go, eh Michelle??

Sooner or later the NFL will get a Rexorcism.

Hey, we already got one of those! He was here as recently as yesterday...

what I really love reading and would like someone with a degree in psychology to further elucidate is this peculiar trait of Jet fan to immediately blame the Patriots for anything that the Jets organization does outside the norm...take for example this Jet fan, replying to another Jet fan at J.I....it's like the "Twilight Zone"....there's the original quote from the Jet fan and then the other Jet fan replies and addresses him as a Pats fan...sorta reminds me of...uh...ME!!!!!:D:D:D

Originally Posted by hash123 View Post
Listen i think we can all agree we were unlucky last year and were better then a 9-7 team. I find it funny though that this year we are considered good and not lucky by the same people. We had a lot of luck this year compared to last making the difference in record and we played a second place schedule as patriots played the first place schedule.

If you think being 9-2 and finishing 11-5 10-6 is considered great then i feel sorry for you people. Nothing like wanting average in life. Sorry if I think losing 3 of 4 and backing into the playoffs is not impressive. Can't win when it matters in december. I guess I expect greatness in my life.

I could care less we have 10 wins. Who the **** cares when you have a coach that is struggling with being a "head coach" Ok no one can argue he is a great motivator, but rex doesn't seem smart enough to be a head coach. These simple fundamental mistakes for someone who has grown up around football is alarming. I think 90% of us would not make these stupid decisions. I think in general rex has decent game plans but the problem has been the ingame decisions that is costing his team dearly.

And btw i could care less what rex does behind close doors but seriously posting this **** online and all when you are a public figure. REALLY?????? Ok one could argue back then he wasn't famous but his dream was to be a head coach. Did he really think this was not going to bite him in the ass. If i had dreams of being a governer you think i would be posting pics of my wife online. HELLLLL NOOOOOO. Does this sound like a man with rationale thinking that should be running a multi billion dollar franchise. Thats for woody to decide. I wouldn't want someone running my company who did this not because of what he is doing but the lapse in judgement to actually post it online.
Please you sound like an idiot.

11-5 or 10-6 is not average and isn't a team that backed into anything.

Thats just the moronic babble of someone who is either too stupid or is just a **** stirrer.

Go explain off your teams HC's years of cheating, his tainting of his team SB wins and banging his friends wife, ruining the lives of people in two families.

Is that hilarious or what?

Last edited:
What I wanna know is, how is it all these old, butt-ugly butterballs like Ryan get to marry good looking women?

Could it have something to do with the weight of the wallet?:singing:

Sorry, nice try.

No matter how much you squint, you're never going to convince yourself that Bob Kraft is George Steinbrenner or the classy and understated Terry Francona is Rex Ryan. The MANAGEMENT AND OWNERSHIP of the two franchises couldn't be more different. Epic fail there.

Also, the Patriots don't 50%+ outspend every other team in it's league.

Bon chance, Reeshard! Enjoy the camembert.

That's a straw man argument. He wasn't using those aspects for comparison. You brought those people into the equation yourself. His post stands fine for what it was meant to be. Boy, somebody comes up with a CREATIVE take on the deal and you add parts to it then pick it apart. That's otherwise known as the ol' straw man argumentative tactic. And the Yankees vs. other teams payroll percentage you gave was inflated.
Pretty militant, dude. Happy New Year.

Well Wrecks, OF COURSE it's a "personal matter." But then again, how can we be completely sure of this? Someone should ask him if Michelle is getting paid when Wrecks pimps her out for that hot foot action.

I want this story to never end. :D

trust me...as long as I breathe and HE is HC of the NYJ, this will NEVER die...cant wait for the signs in K.C.

OK...I just checked out foam finger products....16 inch hands are about a buck apiece.I will need a foot mold which is a special order...in green foam with white lettering...I want any short caption you people can think of to put on both sides... "GoTouch!!" or "Block That Sniff!". I got a few grand to throw away. I'm betting I can sell a 1000 of these pre-game in just a few hours at 5 bucks a pop.

Get creative...I'll donate the profits to a Pats fan charity...what do you all say?

OK...I just checked out foam finger products....16 inch hands are about a buck apiece.I will need a foot mold which is a special order...in green foam with white lettering...I want any short caption you people can think of to put on both sides... "GoTouch!!" or "Block That Sniff!". I got a few grand to throw away. I'm betting I can sell a 1000 of these pre-game in just a few hours at 5 bucks a pop.

Get creative...I'll donate the profits to a Pats fan charity...what do you all say?

You're gonna toss away a few grand on the off chance that we face the Jets in the playoffs? o_O.

As for the caption, how about something simple? Like a line everyone has used at least once in their life time: Kiss my feet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST