PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New stuff about footgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure you don't. And it woudn't matter if it was Belichick caught up in this either, right? You're story smells funny...like feet.

Are you implying Belichick isn't involved somehow?:)

Last edited:
But what is that red splotch on the second picture? What are they trying to hide? Does she have a tail or something?
Remember when Joaquin Phoenix had a beard? It pretty much looks like that.

Remember when Joaquin Phoenix had a beard? It pretty much looks like that.

People are so ashamed of body hair, even supreme court justices are into it. It's just hair.

I've been avoiding this like the plague since the whole thing is vomit inducing, but can someone confirm or deny that Revis in a picture with his wife? PLEASE JUST A YES OR NO I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT.

I read this elsewhere and if that is the case... good lord. They gotta win in the wild card so it can be the Pats who send them packing back to Gommor... uh.. Jersey. :eek:

I've been avoiding this like the plague since the whole thing is vomit inducing, but can someone confirm or deny that Revis in a picture with his wife? PLEASE JUST A YES OR NO I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT

Can't Tell. Face is Blurred out.

That fellow kinda looks like Joseph Addai. lol

I didn't know that about the shoes (the red soles, not the price) and I am a female too. Maybe I should buy more shoes.:D

Yeah, Louboutin is the only one that does it. Can't believe no one thought of that before. So when you see actresses on the red carpet and you see the red sole, you immediately know whose shoes they are wearing.

Now the boys on this board can impress their girlfriends. Since I'm usually the one helping my girlfriends impress their boyfriends with football terminology, it's like a "pay it forward" thing. enjoy!

I didn't know that about the shoes (the red soles, not the price) and I am a female too. Maybe I should buy more shoes.:D

*GASP!* A female that doesn't know about shoes?!? What is the world coming to? Maybe you're a Jets fan... j/k :p

Yeah, Louboutin is the only one that does it. Can't believe no one thought of that before. So when you see actresses on the red carpet and you see the red sole, you immediately know whose shoes they are wearing.

Now the boys on this board can impress their girlfriends. Since I'm usually the one helping my girlfriends impress their boyfriends with football terminology, it's like a "pay it forward" thing. enjoy!

Unfortunately I'll never remember that word lobtani or lobotomy or whatever it is to impress my girl. I suk.

Interesting

Not the information, just that a male knows about it

If you listen to Howard Stern, you would know about the shoes. His annoying trophy wife pretty much only wears those shoes and she lifts up her heel in nearly every pic to show off the red sole. It's a money/status thing with some women.

If you listen to Howard Stern, you would know about the shoes. His annoying trophy wife pretty much only wears those shoes and she lifts up her heel in nearly every pic to show off the red sole. It's a money/status thing with some women.

So this could be an episode of Red Shoe Diaries?

Last edited:

That was actually my point in mentioning it. Most woman can't afford those heels but if she had access to lots of cash because your husband is an NFL coach...

The Daily News has picked it up. Rex Ryan's wife Michelle purported to be woman in X-rated Internet photos that put FootGate to shame

While nothing will happen NFL wise, it's been a fun thing to watch.

If the JETS make a run in the playoffs this will all fade into the sunset. HOWEVER, should they get unceremoniously bounced in KC anticipate it picking up lots of steam courtesy of a berserk NY/NJ media knocked out of participation in extended FOOTball contention...

If the JETS make a run in the playoffs this will all fade into the sunset. HOWEVER, should they get unceremoniously bounced in KC anticipate it picking up lots of steam courtesy of a berserk NY/NJ media knocked out of participation in extended FOOTball contention...

So what you are saying, if I might paraphrase:

The jets will either experience the thrill of victory or the agony of defeet.

*cue the bad lounge music*

The Daily News has picked it up. Rex Ryan's wife Michelle purported to be woman in X-rated Internet photos that put FootGate to shame

While nothing will happen NFL wise, it's been a fun thing to watch.

What? This cannot be we were lectured here ad nauseum that there was nothing, nothing at all about this in the mainstream (dinosaur) media. This cannot be so!

Agree with Mo that this lives or dies depending on Jets playoff debacle or success. NY media will either ignore it with success or ride it if it's deemed the Jets are a fiasco.

amazingly,the NY Hy-Post-crites will not print anytrhing of substance about this story at all....of course we all remember the Post leading the charge in the vanguard of Spygate accusers....daily "news" reports, asterisk's next to the team W/L record....just unbelievable

Last edited:
What? This cannot be we were lectured here ad nauseum that there was nothing, nothing at all about this in the mainstream (dinosaur) media. This cannot be so!

Somehow our friend and fellow poster, the one who called us "******s," failed to acknowledge that Foot-gate had been highlighted on NBC, ABC and CBS (morning shows and the nightly news) How much more "mainstream" can you get.

As for whether this will blow over, only one team can win. If the Jets don't Ryan will be criticized for every decision he's made from Hard Knocks, to Inez Sainez to Trip-gate to Foot-gate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey