PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Jersey Rats @ Arizona Cardinals Monday Night on BSPN Official Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Their little dome here is nice and air conditioned"?

So here I am rooting for the rodents to keep them from getting a difference maker in the draft, and it's giving me a new appreciation of just how putrid they are.

On the other hand I am reminded of how much the NFL* wants to put an end to to awesome excellence that the Pats under BB with TFB have treated us too all these years.

Regardless of my anger at the NFL* under Goodell, which is considerable, if I could no longer watcheck that excellence, I would have no reason to tune into this crap.

**** the NFL* !!

**** Goodell !!!!

**** the 32 !!!
As the NYJ have shown of late, no matter how high they pick, they are incapable of drafting a "difference maker" in the first round.

giphy.gif

That liquor is way too brown to play this game with. Lol.

Lol Lockjaw has been anything but inconsistent. You pretty much know what you're going to get from him on a game to game basis.

Forte has been a complete dud since that first game.

As the NYJ have shown of late, no matter how high they pick, they are incapable of drafting a "difference maker" in the first round.
What standard are you using as a difference maker. And how far back are we going, Williams and Richardson are damn good players.

"If he's struggling to cover, blitz him." Yeah Chuck, that's the answer. At least if he's trying to cover, he may get his feet mixed up with the receivers, or have a pass hit him in the back, or get a holding flag in place of a bomb, etc

What standard are you using as a difference maker. And how far back are we going, Williams and Richardson are damn good players.

When's the last time they found a dl that can play qb?

Ari should go for it.

Edit-Nevermind that would not be smart looking at the feild position.

Even if its Geno they should play anyone other than Fitz to start the second half right? Even to just try and get a spark or something on offense?

EDIT: Unless of course fitz scores here hehe

The jests have played some good defense. Still in this game.

Peterson in perfect position but never found the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference