PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Jersey Rats @ Arizona Cardinals Monday Night on BSPN Official Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geno for Gruden Grinder?

You'd have to hope they mailed it in, I'd hate to see how much worse they could get. Wait a minute no I wouldn't. Hopefully they haven't mailed it in.

Yeah the title was a bit odd..how can you mail something in if it wasn't in your possession to begin with?

The funny thing is the Jets have a lot of older players with bloated contracts and look like they would have to rebuild after this season even if they weren't devoid of any talent and needing to rebuild anyway.

Someone will come and blow that up
They need a whole reface they will come hard after Mcdaniels and Patricia.
Hope they both tell them hell no.
Only thing is im sure they will give full control.
However I could also see them go after Kyle Shanahan or Jim Bob Cooter.
But Bowles is on borrowed time as HC.
You cant have a specialty of being a great DB coach then rank 31st in the NFL
with the money they have invested.

14642288_1208506999224256_2578849312366809968_n.jpg

A Jets fan placed his tickets to the next game under his windshield wipers, hoping someone would take them. He came back 10 minutes later and saw 30 Jets tickets under his windshield wiper.

A Jets fan went to the police claiming a man with a gun approached him. The gunman had Jets season tickets and said to the Jets fan to take the tickets or he'll shoot him.

The Patriots helped him win a SB, you mean.

Come on dude. Show some respect. For the most part, Revis was very reliable in New England in 2014, and didn't miss a game. He was voted to he pro bowl. He had plenty of games where he was shutdown and played incredible in the afc championship game against Indianapolis. Revis brought an element to our defense in 2014 which made us one of the better Ds in the league

Per PFF, so take it with a very large grain of salt.

my doctor says no salt anymore...sorry, do not care

A Jets fan placed his tickets to the next game under his windshield wipers, hoping someone would take them. He came back 10 minutes later and saw 30 Jets tickets under his windshield wiper.
LOL, sadly this started as a saints joke in 1980. Brady, Dave. "When the 0-7 Saints Come Marching In, Comedians Parade Out As the Winners." The Washington Post. 24 October 1980 (p. E5).
I remeber it as a kid still loving the Saints. Not sure if it is true though would not suprise me.

Last edited:
Come on dude. Show some respect. For the most part, Revis was very reliable in New England in 2014, and didn't miss a game. He was voted to he pro bowl. He had plenty of games where he was shutdown and played incredible in the afc championship game against Indianapolis. Revis brought an element to our defense in 2014 which made us one of the better Ds in the league

The reason we won in 2014 was because we went into the playoffs healthy for a change. Don't get me wrong, I think Revis played well that season, but he's being vastly overrated by some. We won 12 games that year - the same amount of games we won the year before (despite being decimated by injuries) and the same amount of games we won the year after (despite, once again, being decimated by injuries.) In the postseason, he was good, but not anything special. He didn't provide us with anything that Butler hasn't provided us with (and for less money.) Butler outplayed Revis in SB49 and played very well in the 2015 postseason .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back