PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: East West Shrine Game Report and Senior Bowl Practice Reports

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Pigskin Paul Guilmette

BRAXTON JONES OT SOUTHERN UTAH 6’051/306 10 1/8″H-36″A-84 1/4″WS #77/American

"Small school player who seems to have unlimited potential. He looks quite lean but showed good strength this week. He has a natural knee bend and understands the basics of pass pro, especially hand/arm usage to keep defenders off his body. Certainly not a bulldozer in run blocking, but again he uses his arms/hands well to scream off defenders from the ballcarrier. A solid, teaching OL Coach can help him attain a starting job after a couple of years."

He might've had a good week before the game started, but he didn't look good once it did... He was somebody I had been considering early on day 3, but now that won't happen until the middle of it...

Pigskin Paul Guilmette

BRAXTON JONES OT SOUTHERN UTAH 6’051/306 10 1/8″H-36″A-84 1/4″WS #77/American

"Small school player who seems to have unlimited potential. He looks quite lean but showed good strength this week. He has a natural knee bend and understands the basics of pass pro, especially hand/arm usage to keep defenders off his body. Certainly not a bulldozer in run blocking, but again he uses his arms/hands well to scream off defenders from the ballcarrier. A solid, teaching OL Coach can help him attain a starting job after a couple of years."

He might've had a good week before the game started, but he didn't look good once it did... He was somebody I had been considering early on day 3, but now that won't happen until the middle of it...
Agreed

At least they were tackling and giving max effort in the senior bowl.

Malik Willis was a lot of fun to watch. A cross between Mahomes, Baker and Murray. I am sure he upgraded his draft stock.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back