PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N00b from Salt Lake City, Utah

SLPats94

Rookie
Reaction score
Just thought I'd introduce myself in case you see me posting around here. I've been reading the board here for some time and everyone seems pretty decent.

I've been a Patriots fan since '94, I started following them because I took a liking to Bledsoe. I've been a fan ever since and will be for the rest of my life (I have no choice, I have them tattooed on me). :)

My first game was in Denver in '05, me and wife have been to the last 3 home openers and plan to make it a tradition if we can afford it. I have a good sized memorabilia collection and will continue to build on it.

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, which is pretty much Broncos and Raiders territory. There are a handful of Patriots fans who go to watch the games at a local sports bar/restaurant called Iggy's.

Just getting it all out there. . .

Just thought I'd introduce myself in case you see me posting around here. I've been reading the board here for some time and everyone seems pretty decent.

I've been a Patriots fan since '94, I started following them because I took a liking to Bledsoe. I've been a fan ever since and will be for the rest of my life (I have no choice, I have them tattooed on me). :)

My first game was in Denver in '05, me and wife have been to the last 3 home openers and plan to make it a tradition if we can afford it. I have a good sized memorabilia collection and will continue to build on it.

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, which is pretty much Broncos and Raiders territory. There are a handful of Patriots fans who go to watch the games at a local sports bar/restaurant called Iggy's.

Just getting it all out there. . .
Do you know anything about the Smith kid who is a CB for th Utes?

:welcome:

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back