Regards,
Chris

2919975502_8f35c3e124_o.jpg

Regards,
Chris

2919130399_a9a7771a13_o.jpg

Regards,
Chris

Last one for now. Since these pics belong to my friend who took them, please do not use them for your own websites, purposes or whatnot.

2919130497_c0d2d1a4c5_o.jpg

Regards,
Chris

All you guys were there and none of you were tailgating with us?!!

We were planning on meeting up but things got us sidetracked. I think we will try to do it in San Diego.

Damn those pics are awesome. Especially the Moss ones.

Wow... what a long day!

Got back from the game late last night and I have to say that it was just about what I expected. Cassell didn't become Tom Brady over the BYE, Maroney still sucks, and the defense played well IMO.

The one thing that surprised me was Moss.

During the pre-game, he dropped a pass and just jogged his routes. And then the game comes around he is playing like he wants to win. And maybe he wanted to send a message across the Bay, but he impressed me. And shout out on that tackle near the endzone when Cassell was intercepted.

Welker, on the contrary, runs pretty hard during the pre-game. He always looks like he wants to prove something and he is a lot of fun to watch in person when the ball is in his hands.

For the 9ers, Bruce looked good. Martz went away from Gore often, but there was no way to stop him from getting in the endzone with that pass from JT.

Lots of Pats fans sporting jerseys, which is great. There were a few hotties in Brady jerseys. At least the ladies were sporting pink jerseys!

I have to admit, I was scared to sport my Brady jersey cause he wasn't playing and I didn't want to go with Bledsoe because that was too long ago. Sported the Pats hat and sweatshirt... guess I need a Bruschi jersey.

Incredible pics. If you're not a pro, you should be.

Excellent reports guys! Chris, I really enjoyed reading yours in particular, but they were all great.

Great thread, great pics Chris. Amazing, publication-worthy.

real nice photos; compliments

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes