PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Muhammed Wilkerson guarantees win against Patriots

yes when will these idiots learn that when they talk **** sometimes we win and sometimes we lose by various margins?

do the players on that team ever learn?

This is great news! I was worried about a let down with the short week to Thursday, but this... priceless. Only needed 1 of them to do that for the Hatorade to kick in.

GO PATS!

I wish he would guarantee he’d sign with us when he becomes a free agent. He might have a big mouth, but he is a beast and exactly what we need on the defensive line.

Indeed. He was the second best 3-4 Defensive End behind only J.J. Watt last year.

Re: Re: Muhammed Wilkerson guarantees win against Patriots

Indeed. He was the second best 3-4 Defensive End behind only J.J. Watt last year.

He would be even better in a 4-3 as a 3tech.

At least Wilkerson's actually good. The worst is when crappy players start talking trash.

I like their confidence and I wouldn't expect anything less.

But, do your talking on the field because we know the Patriots will.

Is he playing QB?

It doesn't even matter. We don't have guys on our team that take these kinds of disrespect to motivate them. These Jets talked a whole bunch before the playoff game and then went and bullied us at home. Even when we beat them after they talked a year later it wasn't a focal point in our team's motivation.

Rodney, Tedy, McGinest and company aren't here anymore to make things personal when someone talks trash.

That's awesome.

The Patriots still hung 78 points on his D in 2 games last year.

It's football, not singles tennis.

Last edited:
No matter the outcome, I much prefer when they talk rather than when they do not

I have respect for him as a talented player but his youth is showing when he makes statements like this.

I'm sorry, is somebody going to take a personal foul in the final seconds to gift their ****ty team a win?

I'm sorry, is somebody going to take a personal foul in the final seconds to gift their ****ty team a win?

what personal foul?? Gee-NO!'s feet were in bounds when he was hit....there are pics of it all over the net. They were gifted a shot they didn't deserve. Crap happens.

what personal foul?? Gee-NO!'s feet were in bounds when he was hit....there are pics of it all over the net. They were gifted a shot they didn't deserve. Crap happens.

Yeah, I said the same thing yesterday. I'm sorry but the D needs to be given some slack with these QB's who dance along that sideline faking like they are going to go out and then sneak a few more yards. A RB or WR would just get blasted but everyone's afraid of hitting a QB.

under 2 minutes they should review a judgement call like that, that gives the opposition unearned yardage to win a game.If they reviewed that call it would have been reversed. A competent commissioner would have already had a soup to nuts comprehensive replay system in place for ALL calls, especially under 2 minutes.

but besides all that...I'm admittedly biased also.

Didn't know he played QB, RB, WR, OL, CB, and kicker...

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back