PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/3/06 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
August 3, 2006 (Afternoon Session 2:30-4:30)

Just got in from this afternoon's session... Another hot one; what else is new?! Guys were in full gear and had a physical practice unlike the walk through this morning.

Short for time so here goes:

*None of the PUPs like Seymour, Graham etc. who were on the field doing the walkthrough this morning were there tonight.

*Asante was back on the field tonight and Dillon missed his first practice. (Mrs. B is waiting for Vrabel to have a Vet Day off... it must be coming soon.)

* In his first night back, Asante picked off a long Brady pass intended for Jon Stone...

* Lots of situation football with pads cracking!

* Troy Brown was in TOP form this afternoon, snagging everything thrown his way, with an exceptional catch diving for a Brady bomb.

* Ben Watson struggled, dropping a couple, most notably when one bounced off the numbers while he was wide open.

* Speaking of Ben, Vrabel was all over him today... robbing him of a catch by cutting in front of him to deflect a pass and also by pummeling him in the blitz drill.

*Maroney and Mays met up again in the same drill, turned it up and ended with friendly butt slaps... keeping their competition alive.

* Gene Mruczkowski ran a lap after the officials whistles stopped the play.

* Chad Brown left the field with a trainer.

* Guys ran windsprints at the end of practice, which ended a bit early, at 4:00.

* It was once again like the Dog Days of Bryant with plenty of room at the ropes for autographs and player interaction...

* Special Teams and QBs were assigned to sign and stayed well past the required time... Many others did as well, including Vrabel, Davis, Maroney, Andrews and Spann.

* Mrs. B got a chance to say hi to Lonie and was also recognized by a fan due to the Fashion Update from earlier today... hehehe!

I've had a major technical snafu and am behind in the podcasts.. The plan is to get two done tonight... Wish me luck! The Soundseeing tour for today's practices will be Show #74. www.patriotworld.com

Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/3PM

I've yet to hear anything about Jeremey Mincey? How is he making out in TC?

Last edited:

Thanks Mrs. B. I appreciate you.

Here's hoping Watson can concentrate on catching we need him too based on the depth at wr

MrTibbs said:
I've yet to hear anything about Jeremey Mincey? How is he making out in TC?
Johnczx or whichever three letters he uses at the end of his name had a comment on his post over in the Training camp forum, unimpressive for that practice. I imagine he needs lots of seasoning.

Thanks again Ma B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back