PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moving on to Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any given Sunday.

More so now with the replacement referees in charge of officiating NFL games.

more like the Longest Yard...Burt Reynolds version

I would think if the Pats were up by 21 by halftime like they were last year in Buffalo,Brady won't **** the bed in the 4th quarter.

With these Refs,if your the visitor,you better have a big lead entering the 4th or anything goes.

i read it wrong, and edited my post, haha.

theyve allowed 1 and have 9 of their own.

their 1 sack allowed came against the browns. they racked up 4 sacks against cleveland though.

Well, the one sack was really not a sack..ball slipped out if Fitz hand, ruled a fumble, so was recorded as a sack.

I am a Bills fan, only come round here Bills week. I too am interested to see how the Bills play against an elite team. My gut tells me KC and Cleveland were just god awful, and the Jets game the Bills just looked tight and thinking to much

Will say this..this is by far the best line we have had on either side of the ball in 15 years. That is countered so far by the softness by the DBs and the in accuracy of Fitz.

More to come as the week progresses I am sure

Remember how the Pats came out and angrily killed the Jets after the 4th and 2 game in 2009? I see that happening this week.

Exactly what I was thinking. If the Ravens game didnt piss them off, I don't know what will. I think they go into this game looking to make a statement.
prediction- 42-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes