PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most important game of the regular season coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Saints are a great team. But so are we. It'll be a great game. I'm not saying we'll win the game, but there's no reason to fear them.

I dont see a run game from you guys yet, and our defense does not rank better than yours. The QB's pretty much match and we are both physical, seem even at this time.

om no

dude I never brought this up its amazing that this happens with allot of insecure forum posters , its none of your business ,and extremely inappropriate for fans to keep bringing up a national tragedy in a football forum.

I didn't bring it up in the way you seem to think, I used it as a point of reference as far as time frame. Are you slow? As something I personally experienced I can say whatever the hell I want about it, stop crying.

this guy can't spell and his thoughts are impossible to comprehend. can we just ban him now? i'm fine with fans of opposing teams but he'll just run around and bring threads down.

Come to think of it, I don't even think you are anywhere near New Orleans or lived through hurricane Katrina, or you would have never said this to someone who lost everything. I'm calling you out. You're full of it.

you know what I'll meet you at the dome for the game, have fun, and if you mention this again while I am with you , your in trouble and I am not joking. email me your phone number to this pats personal email I'll meet you.

I dont see a run game from you guys yet, and our defense does not rank better than yours. The QB's pretty much match and we are both physical, seem even at this time.

Speaking of defense, your secondary got hit hard with injuries to Sharper, Greer, and Porter. I saw Sharper in the box score today, but was he back to his old self? And Greer/Porter, are they back yet or will they be for the Pats game?

you know what I'll meet you at the dome for the game, have fun, and if you mention this again while I am with you , your in trouble and I am not joking. email me your phone number to this pats personal email I'll meet you.

Is that an actual threat? You amuse me.

I see the flames of the Saints/Pats rivalry are going strong........................:snob:

Is that an actual threat? You amuse me.

Ooh, you better watch your back. Internet tough guy is out to getcha! Little does he know that Patspsycho is the Kimbo Slice of patsfans.com.

I would enjoy this "person" being banned.

Speaking of defense, your secondary got hit hard with injuries to Sharper, Greer, and Porter. I saw Sharper in the box score today, but was he back to his old self? And Greer/Porter, are they back yet or will they be for the Pats game?

greer will be there but portor is out until the playoffs, if we get a chance. The news on Sharper is he got a ankle problem, but not a sprain so he should be ok, he looks really good and should be in the game. Ellis will be back also on D. big + for a run D + fujita and Vilma are good. Brady looks good thou I am seeing some long balls that where wide he ok?,and Faulk seems dinged up is he ok?

I see the flames of the Saints/Pats rivalry are going strong........................:snob:

When did the Pats and Saints last play each other? I honestly do not remember.

When did the Pats and Saints last play each other? I honestly do not remember.

2005. Our most memorable game vs them was in 2001 when they started our winning streak to the Superbowl.

2005. Our most memorable game vs them was in 2001 when they started our winning streak to the Superbowl.

let us continue that success and WIN:)

I am not afraid..... this team is capable of GREAT things:)

Ooh, you better watch your back. Internet tough guy is out to getcha! Little does he know that Patspsycho is the Kimbo Slice of patsfans.com.

I would enjoy this "person" being banned.

You do know that Kimbo Slice got whacked in 14 seconds?

the JETS are IDIOTS:) and "SANCHIZE" is no TOM BRADY:) Sanchez is not a FRACHISE QB:)'

we won.. that is all that happened. Look to the future and plan on continuing that winning streak:). We are capable of GREAT things :).

Pherein, way to represent the Saints, dude. I'm embarrassed for our fan base.

To the rest of you, nice stomping of the Jets today, and hope we have a great game.

Now you face Brees and a offense with better weapons than yours. and a defense that if you don't score all your points in the 1st half your done.

Pherein, way to represent the Saints, dude. I'm embarrassed for our fan base.

To the rest of you, nice stomping of the Jets today, and hope we have a great game.

Deacon your SAINTS BS is irrelevant....... if the PATS show up and play... WE WIN:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes