PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss supportive of Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavtroop

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
"I can only speak for myself. I really believe in him, and support him," Moss told the Boston Herald during a Patriots charity Salvation Army holiday party Tuesday evening. "He's made a great contribution to this team. Bill Bellichick has been great and productive, but he's been fortunate to have Mr. Kraft on the other side. Mr. Kraft will be a very good owner and has been very for us. Look at the team stats. So I'm really happy he's owner of our team. I look for a lot of good things from him before the season's over, and am glad he signs my paychecks."

Sorry, couldn't resist starting YET ANOTHER Moss thread on the forum :)

"I can only speak for myself. I really believe in him, and support him," Moss told the Boston Herald during a Patriots charity Salvation Army holiday party Tuesday evening. "He's made a great contribution to this team. Bill Bellichick has been great and productive, but he's been fortunate to have Mr. Kraft on the other side. Mr. Kraft will be a very good owner and has been very for us. Look at the team stats. So I'm really happy he's owner of our team. I look for a lot of good things from him before the season's over, and am glad he signs my paychecks."

Go home..Please?

I'm going to go ahead and assume you didn't try very hard. Still, props. I bet that would have been pretty funny if parodied by someone clever... ;)

Last edited:
jeez, thanks guys :)

Some people have no sense of humor. Just (failing) trying I guess to inject some humor here, with the 293,202 different Moss threads going on.

Some people have no sense of humor. Just (failing) trying I guess to inject some humor here, with the 293,202 different Moss threads going on.

Your post lacked the effort we were expecting!

Ill admit I laughed when I saw the two threads at the top.

You mossta hit a nerve

Your post lacked the effort we were expecting!

Yep, really dogged in your efforts, especially in whiffing on blocking the urge to post that. :p

Yeah, the intent was there, just not the execution. It's pretty much the direct quote from Kraft re: Moss, just turned around a bit.

I'll get my head in the game, put this issue behind me, and have a breakout post next week :)

Yeah, the intent was there, just not the execution. It's pretty much the direct quote from Kraft re: Moss, just turned around a bit.

I'll get my head in the game, put this issue behind me, and have a breakout post next week :)

I hope so, just keep in mind that these things could be the start of a rapid decline in ability to the point where you just become a liability to the forum. :)

Last edited:
Step back everyone I will take care of this thread.

Roadhouse!

peter_griffin_1.jpg

Not sure I believe you. I heard you took posts off and then just quit on two other forums you belonged to. :p

Last edited:
Not sure I believe you. I heard you took posts off and then just quit on two other forums you belonged to. :p

Not true! Merrill Hoge read all my former posts, he'll vouch for me!

Randy Moss is supportive of Barack Obama. And in a recent address, Obama cited Moss fighting through adversity as an inspiration all Americans should learn from.

Last edited:
Randy Moss is supportive of Barack Obama. In a recent address, Obama cited Moss fighting through adversity as an inspiration all Americans should learn from.

It's cross inspiration - Moss was inspired by watching a rich guy feel remorseless about barely being able to do a job he is overpaid for. :p

It's cross inspiration - Moss was inspired by watching a rich guy feel remorseless about barely being able to do a job he is overpaid for. :p

I think we all should be supportive of and inspired by everyone, regardless of who they are or what they do.

judging by this lame "post", you don't either

:rofl: Love your spoof!!
It's funny enough that you have Randy Moss actually attending a charity event but then to throw in him talking to the media???? :rofl: STOP!! You're killing me.... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back