PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss' Lawyer Speaks - - It Was Her FINGER - Not Even Cut or Fractured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a joke.

Moss is just a lightning rod, it's unfortunate.

I hope this story does NOT go away. Not until the extorting lawyer is disbarred and has to declare personal bankruptcy a la Mike Nilfong.

Merely sweeping it under the rug means that vermin gets to still roam the streets looking for his next extortion target.

The unfortunate thing about issues like these is that the media loves to run wild with them. They have a bona fide superstar who's had some legal troubles in the past, no matter how flimsy the evidence they'll run with this one and continually bring up his past. I feel bad for Randy, he's been a model citizen for a few years now, has done nothing but play fantastic football and say all the right things during his season with the Patriots, and right when all the hard work (hopefully) will pay off with a SB victory, he has to deal with an extortionist.

In the end, his name will be 'cleared'. But the months of mud-slinging and lawyer speak will do nothing good for his reputation, imo.

I hope the ***** gets jail time. Her lawyer gets disbarred. And the reporter gets dumped and jailed for accessory. This all stinks of extortion.

Yeah, and the woman's lawyer is thundering about how all will be revealed on the 28th... blah blah blah.

We have a pretty charming lawyer's account. I like it. I want it to be the beginning and end of things. Sure sounds like it.

It's all bullsh** until I actually hear something that really is damning, and it's substantiated. I don't think that's going to happen.

There's plenty of times I envy these guys for the money, the glory, etc. But when it comes to the public profile stuff, and the injuries, we have it all over them.

PFnV

nothing to see here folks move along.....move along....:cool:

Evidently the woman -- who is not somebody rich or powerful -- has a pretty bad laywer, who totally overplayed his hand. Her side is going to get eaten alive, and deservedly so.

I bet she'll get a settlement, but for significantly less than she could have gotten from a better negotiator.

In fact, she might wind up with no more than she could have gotten while doing it totally amicably and keeping him as a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft