PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss' Lawyer Speaks - - It Was Her FINGER - Not Even Cut or Fractured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez...I don't even know how to respond to something like that. As a woman, I really don't like where this is going because it really makes my gender look bad. I find it hard to believe that she did all this for a mere finger injury. But if this is accurate, WOW...just wow. :mad:

It could be worse...Look at what happened to the kids in the Duke Lacrosse case.

Men will continue to be thought of as men and women will continue to be thought of as women.

Life will go on, folks.

This is not earth shattering stuff here. In fact, this whole subject is really not worth much discussion at this point.

We see as the facts come out that there is simply nothing here, no story, no breaking news, nothing of interest at all.

Well after listening to that... $500,000 for an accidentally hurt finger does sound kind of ridiculous. For that lawyer to demand it, and threaten to "go public" unless Moss paid, that sounds pretty much like extortion. And the x-rays for the finger were negative on top of that? Wow. Talk about a lawsuit with about zero credibility.

This is not earth shattering stuff here. In fact, this whole subject is really not worth much discussion at this point.

We see as the facts come out that there is simply nothing here, no story, no breaking news, nothing of interest at all.

Wrong. This IS a story. As long as there is a Member of the Bar in Florida, going around extorting people over a finger boo-boo. Yes, it IS a story (*if true), and it would be best for taxpaying SOCIETY for that miscreant attorney to be disbarred.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. If a person makes a false claim that causes the accused to face potential jail time, then it's proven the accuser made false claims, they should face the same potential jail time of the person they falsely accused

I agree with one addition. They should face the MAXIMUM penalty for the crime they are accusing the other of in addition to the penalty for slander/libel/perjury, whatever happens to be the case.

You know, when Randy Moss caught that bomb from Brady in the Giants game, I jumped real high and landed funny. My ankle still hurts. Man, both those fools should pay me for my injury. Yeh, $100,000 from each. Thats what I want.

Last edited:
When I heard the story, I gave the computer the finger.....i think it's hyper-extended so does this mean I can sue this lady for it?

Wow....just wow. This sounds something that would happen in very bad movie. Some people just have no shame...:mad:

Rachelle Washington: Pull my finger, Randy. Heh heh, heh.

Randy Moss: Uhhhh, ok.

[Moss pulls finger. Litigation, rather than flatulence, ensues.]

prs139005.jpg

You know, when Randy Moss caught that bomb from Brady in the Giants game, I jumped real high and landed funny. My ankle still hurts. Man, both those fools should pay me for my injury. Yeh, $100,000 from each. Thats what I want.

Hmmm, come to think of it. I've drank a lot of beer over the course of this season watching games. Perhaps I can get BB to foot my liver transplant bill :rolleyes:

Patchick has pointed this out deep in another thread, but this deserves it's own.

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/182...-_KFAN_AM_1130
(note: this link doesn't work - - but the one posted by Patchick below - - post #15 in this thread, does)

According to the attorney, It was her FINGER! It was not even cut or fractured. Her attorney advised her to go to the hospital the next day and all they know is that the x-rays were negative. She ended up with a splint on her finger. This is the extent that Moss' side knows from the Rachelle Washington lawyer extortion attempt. She never even claimed that he hit her.

This story is going to go away soon. Everything the lawyer did hinged upon Moss giving into the blackmail to avoid the nuisance, Moss didn't, the lawyer has jack shyt, and in time, the story and the lawsuit will die.

Time to move on, let's talk some football.

This story is going to go away soon. Everything the lawyer did hinged upon Moss giving into the blackmail to avoid the nuisance, Moss didn't, the lawyer has jack shyt, and in time, the story and the lawsuit will die.

Time to move on, let's talk some football.

I hope this story does NOT go away. Not until the extorting lawyer is disbarred and has to declare personal bankruptcy a la Mike Nilfong.

Merely sweeping it under the rug means that vermin gets to still roam the streets looking for his next extortion target.

I hope this story does NOT go away. Not until the extorting lawyer is disbarred and has to declare personal bankruptcy a la Mike Nilfong.

Merely sweeping it under the rug means that vermin gets to still roam the streets looking for his next extortion target.

Good point. I'd expect Moss & his lawyer will take efforts to clear his name and/or counter-sue the extortionists after the season, so in that sense, I agree I hope the story doesn't completely die.

Yes. In fact, this guy is worse than Nifong as he actually knows it is complete BS. Nifong at least initially believed Crystal Gail Mangum's lies about being raped.

Good point. I'd expect Moss & his lawyer will take efforts to clear his name and/or counter-sue the extortionists after the season, so in that sense, I agree I hope the story doesn't completely die.

ahhh America......

Lawyers and the Media....there are some good ones out there but there are also many scums of the earth all trying to suck out and leech as much cash and fame as possible.

such a sense of entitlement...

her lawyer has released a statement now saying the opposite of everything his lawyer said (heard on EEI)..."his lawyers contacted US first trying to make everything go away....blah blah".

There is just to much he said, she said going on for me. I'll let the courts handle this case. :bricks:

her lawyer has released a statement now saying the opposite of everything his lawyer said (heard on EEI)..."his lawyers contacted US first trying to make everything go away....blah blah".

Oddly, the statement is being made through the same female reporter from the Florida radio station and Felger noted that she fails to NAME the lawyer making the statement...sounded like they were trying to spin it as a long term relationship gone bad for which she wanted reparations...talked about her mental anguish...

Randy's Minnesota lawyer was pretty clear in the interview they played just before reading the statement that he contends they were being extorted by this lawyer, something lawyers are generally reluctant to say about a fellow member of the bar. He also said they are in the process of securing Florida representation since he is not a member of that bar. He claimed that she wanted Randy to stay and to return the next day as well, but he had to return to NE. Said they believe she sought legal representation before she even went to the ER to have her finger x-rayed. I got the impression they were prepared to pay for any actual damages she might have incurred to the finger, but could not fathom a half million dollar finger injury...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back