PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss jogging with triple coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that this is sarcasm... or this wins dumb post of the month.

I believe that that was overt sarcasm.

Moss: He's got a very long stride that makes it look like he's not moving fast but then you see him fly by everyone else.

Last edited:
Moss: He's got a very long stride that makes it look like he's not moving fast but then you see him fly by everyone else.

It's really a strange sight. I didn't get to see too much of Moss in his prime with the Vikings, but I kept getting the same feeling over and over again today: "Nice play, too bad he couldn't build up a head of steam." "Nice catch, surprised he got separation since he was barely jogging. " "Nice move, funny how slow those defenders are." :) This is the rare case where the cliche "he makes it look easy" truly applies.

Guys...

There the game is not even over yet... but WOW! We got ourselves Randy F'ing Moss!:rocker:
im now sold on moss lol..they made it look so easy it was jaw dropping how good they looked .

lucky...when who was it that siad all our wr's are on the trading block...no one wanted him.
felger must be downing the tums now....

I swear his legs are put on differently! It looks like he's almost high stepping in front of his body, and that's why it looks so different. Or as someone else suggests, he's learned to max out his stride to cover more ground with less effort?

On the Moss TD

Didnt he look a little slow at the start? Then he just busted it open between the Jets players and TD!

Too bad Krafty wasted all our time with the tight payroll last year....we could be going for back to back.

im now sold on moss lol..they made it look so easy it was jaw dropping how good they looked .
Yup - I was not on his bandwagon before today, but ... WOW! If he can stay healthy (both physically and regarding his attitude) we are going to be UN-freaking-STOPPABLE!

Re: On the Moss TD

Didnt he look a little slow at the start? Then he just busted it open between the Jets players and TD!

Too bad Krafty wasted all our time with the tight payroll last year....we could be going for back to back.

Too bad you don't have a frigging clue as to what you are talking about. As always..... OH, and, since you clearly don't know what you are talking about, Kraft doesn't get involved in contract discussions... Regardless of what the media reports. He's said so and so has Pioli.

dude

you suck

i'm no apologist for anyone and nobody's hero, but i can definitely call you out for picking the wrong fight against the wrong people

thinking about checking with an atty regarding your would-be copyright mark

isn't there a beach somewhere where you should be getting sand kicked in your face?

thinking about checking with an atty regarding your would-be copyright markr

LOFL...go for it! Talk with your wife too and see if he thinks its a wise choice to waste a few bucks on that.

LOL...some people are a bit thin skinned...Felger and Borges make a living off it.

Too funny.

Back to my statement, they'd have won it all last year if they didnt tighten the purse strings.

Just got back from my brothers house.....every fan that doubted Moss while playing with freaking Andrew Walter and the Raiders can suck on it. (Colt fans)

Brady throwing too Moss.....almost 200 yards and a TD....boy, what a surprise:rolleyes:

Last edited:
lol nevermind

Last edited:
I really do think I see where all those, Moss is just dogging rumours start. Every catch I saw he looked like he was going half speed, it is just all the defenderes looked like they were running with lead shoes. Freakest d*mn thing I have ever seen.

But lets give a little credit to the big boys up front. Brady had enough time to call up and check up on the kid before he needed to get rid of the ball.

All I've got to say is "good lord" this guy looked superhuman today. I wasn't sure if he was this good of a route runner. That simple drag of his leg was incredibly unorthodox but effectively deceiving to the cb. The only player I could compare him to today was Jerry Rice. They just didn't look fast running down field or cutting in their routes,but somehow they ended up making huge plays all day long with those long strides.

I can't remember a Patriot WR having a better day. And that includes Troy Brown's awesome day of 19? rec's a few years back.

I have seen better performances by a receiver, including at least one by Moss, but it WAS awesome.

All I've got to say is "good lord" this guy looked superhuman today. I wasn't sure if he was this good of a route runner. That simple drag of his leg was incredibly unorthodox but effectively deceiving to the cb. The only player I could compare him to today was Jerry Rice. They just didn't look fast running down field or cutting in their routes,but somehow they ended up making huge plays all day long with those long strides.

I can't remember a Patriot WR having a better day. And that includes Troy Brown's awesome day of 19? rec's a few years back.

I have seen better performances by a receiver, including at least one by Moss, but it WAS awesome.

Sure there has been better performances by other Wr's including Moss. But I can't think of a better one by a Patriot and that includes Terry Glenn's 214 yard performance in 99. Moss made it look effortless.

Moss is the friggin man.

I've been waiting for this day since April, and sure enough, Moss more than lived up to the hype.

If Moss keeps playing like this,
I wouldn't be upset if he mooned the Colts,Chargers,Dolphins and Jets...

Randy Moss is amazing nothing more to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News