PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss....illiterate???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows. Maybe somebody punked him and the name on the paper was Harry Ballz or something. Teammates have been known to pull the occasional prank on each other.

I doubt he can't read a simple name.

It could have been something like, "Heywood Jablomi"!

Thank God someone posted this.

I too have some bad news about Moss. The other day I was at the mall and he was clearly checking out this spanish guy's arse. He was even doing the stiff-legged "I'm trying to cover up the fact that I have a boner" walk while he followed the guy around.

I can't imagine that type of thing will go over well in the locker room.

Get your facts straight...I'm not Spanish. Man, sports reporting is just plain lazy nowadays.

Get your facts straight...I'm not Spanish. Man, sports reporting is just plain lazy nowadays.

Alright, Mexican. Or is it Latino?

For gods sake, has no one ever been in a situation when they have been at a podium and can't pronoiuce a persons name
Well, said, umm, ahh, Pah tiz new timmy. Is that how you pronounce your name?

Again, not saying this is 100% accurate, but my cousin and his colleague's aren't prone to spreading rumors. Anyone else out there hear anything about this or is this something that is already out there?

If its true, I feel bad for him...how embarrassing that must be.
Wow... and if you can't believe the unnamed "cousin" of a completely anonymous stranger using an anonymous pseudonym describing a completely unnamed "recent charity event" and posting to an internet bulletin board he has been a member of for all of 2 minutes, then who can you believe..?

So this must be true :rolleyes:

Right. He is illiterate yet he won a scholarship to Notre Dame. You know the school that actually has academic standarts for its athletes.
Turd.

OK. That's funny. ND plays the game exactly the same way the other schools play it. Ivy excluded, since they lack athletic schollies.

Guys.....It's obviously, just another "scared" Colt fan voicing his displeasure about Brady finally having some talent on offense this year.

I love it.

If Moss was illiterate we would of heard something way before this a secret like this doesn't take this long to come out.
Think about the numerous test's the nfl scouts put these kid's through wonderlic ring any bells?
Anyone know what Moss's test was?

For what its worth....

Was at a family gathering over the past weekend, and my cousin attended some recent charity event at which Kraft, Moss and other Pat's were in attendance. Colleague of his had purchased or participated in some type of raffle at this event, and Moss was brought up to podium to announce winner... and he couldn't read the name on the paper. Long pause, awkward silence, and then finally someone on Pat's staff figured it out and came to his aid. Moss was seen walking off stage and was upset. I guess it became pretty obvious he couldn't read....

Again, not saying this is 100% accurate, but my cousin and his colleague's aren't prone to spreading rumors. Anyone else out there hear anything about this or is this something that is already out there?

If its true, I feel bad for him...how embarrassing that must be.

Unlike you, apparently.:rolleyes:

Again, not saying this is 100% accurate, but my cousin and his colleague's aren't prone to spreading rumors.

Just curious, any reason you waited 54 minutes to lay this one on us?

Certainly seems to be a lot of newbies with rumors today.

And one oldbie.:D

Last edited:
Whoa......down boys...I'm not here to bust anyones nuggets or plant misleading or inaccurate information. I'm not a troll from another team or anything else your imagination is running wild with....and yeah, i did just register, does that give everyone else in here a free invitation to jump to conclusions....

I have no idea what is meant by the "alisonlovesbrady";"Farrah Fawcett Felger" or the "Reiss" references here. And if you noticed, my very first sentence was "for what its worth...."

I don't know what event it was, only that it was very recent and was in the Boston area. And no, the guys name was not some hard to pronounce Indian or Polish name, it was a relatively easy name. And the way the story was told, it was a sponteneous gesture for Moss to read the name...and maybe he was just caught offguard, or maybe he is dyslexic, not illiterate.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he did have some sort of learning issues, i'm pretty sure there are plenty of pro athletes out there who do...and it wasn't meant to be demeaning....just wanted to know if anyone else had heard about it or if it is just BS.

Thanks for the useless rumor. :rolleyes:

OK. That's funny. ND plays the game exactly the same way the other schools play it. Ivy excluded, since they lack athletic schollies.
As a ND fan, I wish this were true. But we both know it ain't.

Ya know, I never understood your obsessive hatred for ND football... I mean, I can understand a good rivalry as you are a Michigan fan, but you've clearly crossed the line into obsessive...

Our public school system, such as it is, is producing a nation of functional illiterates.

Given the above posts, however, I agree - it's unlikely he's illiterate.

...and the private school system is producing elitist fascists.

BTW- My comment is equally as irresponsible as yours.

...and the private school system is producing elitist fascists.

BTW- My comment is equally as irresponsible as yours.

Alright. Against my better judgment, I'll bite...

What do find to be the basis of my "irresponsibility"?

More importantly, what do you consider to be the basis of yours?

Not questioning his info; I don't doubt that's what was told to him....just wanted to know if anyone else had heard about it...either confirming or denying.

Whoa......down boys...I'm not here to bust anyones nuggets or plant misleading or inaccurate information.
So then tell us what event you are talking about, when it was, and where it was.

You ask if we had heard of something, and don't tell us what the something is. From this vantage point it looks like you made the whole thing up. But that is easy to correct. Just tell us where the event took place and when.

Either the event took place or it didn't. If it did, just tell us where and when. How hard is that to undestand?

If the event never took place, and you are making the whole thing up, then of course you won't be able to tell us where and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back