PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss....illiterate???

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree but when you go to the school and request that your child be kept back because you think she has missed the needed fundamentals/foundations for her education and they tell you that keeping her back is no longer an option in school I BLAME THE SCHOOL.
Like I referenced in my previous post, that is just foreign to me here in CA where the schools are said to be good. They're almost too quick to recommend being held back in my local schools :eek:

Hey you guys, now you know what a trout feels like.

This was the guy's second post, made one hour after he joined the list. He talks about an unnamed event with no location or date, and talked about an unreported incident that Farah Fawcett Felger would have jumped all over, and you guys just grabbed the bait like fish.

At least wait until he gives the event, along with where and when it took place.

I think spacecrime has successfully sniffed this one out.

I think he's reeled me in, too!

I just welcomed this guy to the board an hour ago and he lays this turd of a thread on us.

For gods sake, has no one ever been in a situation when they have been at a podium and can't pronoiuce a persons name or do a complete blank? I have and it's very uncomfortable -your uderarm gets very wet.

But to take that situation and then take a flying leap into the gutter to say illiterate is pretty low. That's right there was a ???.
:mad:

Right. He is illiterate yet he won a scholarship to Notre Dame. You know the school that actually has academic standarts for its athletes.
Turd.

Whoa......down boys...I'm not here to bust anyones nuggets or plant misleading or inaccurate information. I'm not a troll from another team or anything else your imagination is running wild with....and yeah, i did just register, does that give everyone else in here a free invitation to jump to conclusions....

I have no idea what is meant by the "alisonlovesbrady";"Farrah Fawcett Felger" or the "Reiss" references here. And if you noticed, my very first sentence was "for what its worth...."

I don't know what event it was, only that it was very recent and was in the Boston area. And no, the guys name was not some hard to pronounce Indian or Polish name, it was a relatively easy name. And the way the story was told, it was a sponteneous gesture for Moss to read the name...and maybe he was just caught offguard, or maybe he is dyslexic, not illiterate.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he did have some sort of learning issues, i'm pretty sure there are plenty of pro athletes out there who do...and it wasn't meant to be demeaning....just wanted to know if anyone else had heard about it or if it is just BS.

doubt hes illiterate.

just wanted to know if anyone else had heard about it or if it is just BS.
Well obviously it must be true since acording to your post your cousin isn't prone to spreading rumors. Right?

Last edited:
Whoa......down boys...I'm not here to bust anyones nuggets or plant misleading or inaccurate information. I'm not a troll from another team or anything else your imagination is running wild with....and yeah, i did just register, does that give everyone else in here a free invitation to jump to conclusions....

I have no idea what is meant by the "alisonlovesbrady";"Farrah Fawcett Felger" or the "Reiss" references here. And if you noticed, my very first sentence was "for what its worth...."

I don't know what event it was, only that it was very recent and was in the Boston area. And no, the guys name was not some hard to pronounce Indian or Polish name, it was a relatively easy name. And the way the story was told, it was a sponteneous gesture for Moss to read the name...and maybe he was just caught offguard, or maybe he is dyslexic, not illiterate.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he did have some sort of learning issues, i'm pretty sure there are plenty of pro athletes out there who do...and it wasn't meant to be demeaning....just wanted to know if anyone else had heard about it or if it is just BS.

Words mean things. We can't see your intent, we can just see what you post. To imply or question if someone is "illiterate" is pretty strong.

I'm not a Moss butt boy. I was one who was shocked when we traded for him. I never thought I'd see him in a Patriots uniform and he has things to prove to me. Of all the things I thought of him, "illiterate" was not one. You can't be that and be a Patriot - they playbook is just too difficult.

Maybe I over reacted to your thread, we'll see as time goes on.

Can someone tell me what this thread says?

I would, but I'm...uh...my eyes are tired. Yeah, that's it. Tired eyes.

Well obviously it must be true since acording to your post your cousin isn't prone to spreading rumors. Right?

Listen, both my cousin and I are long-term season ticket holders for the Pats, and I put that there because he's not a Pats basher by any stretch....so relax and take a deep breath, not meant to offend anyone here.

Can someone tell me what this thread says?

I would, but I'm...uh...my eyes are tired. Yeah, that's it. Tired eyes.

If I could read I would....:p

ooooppppsss...:bricks:

I don't know, but don't these guys have to be able to study a fairly complex play book? Also, didn't he presumably had to score above 0 on the Wonderlic? Both require reading, so I find this hard to believe.

Listen, both my cousin and I are long-term season ticket holders for the Pats, and I put that there because he's not a Pats basher by any stretch....so relax and take a deep breath, not meant to offend anyone here.
Then why are you questioning his info?

Not questioning his info; I don't doubt that's what was told to him....just wanted to know if anyone else had heard about it...either confirming or denying.

Thank God someone posted this.

I too have some bad news about Moss. The other day I was at the mall and he was clearly checking out this spanish guy's arse. He was even doing the stiff-legged "I'm trying to cover up the fact that I have a boner" walk while he followed the guy around.

I can't imagine that type of thing will go over well in the locker room.

Last edited:
Who knows. Maybe somebody punked him and the name on the paper was Harry Ballz or something. Teammates have been known to pull the occasional prank on each other.

I doubt he can't read a simple name.

Not questioning his info; I don't doubt that's what was told to him....just wanted to know if anyone else had heard about it...either confirming or denying.

What charity event?

Last edited:

I don't think its what you said, its the conclusion that is made from one incident. Taken as a snapshot in time, it proves or disproves nothing.

cmsg2002: What you've just seen here is a reaction to an unpleasant and unsubstantiated rumor. I'm sure you didn't intend to offend or piss off anyone, but sensational rumors without backup are not treated well here. Genuine information that can be backed up, however, is always appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft