PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Morris has injured sternum, may miss a month - BostonHerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Addai was playing injured last season even though he was splitting carries on his team in the same manner that Maroney was splitting carries on the Patriots. I'm sorry, Danny, but you've been a complete idiot about this since the beginning and your pimping of Addai just proves the point.

Oh, yeah......

NEXT

What does it matter if Addai was playing hurt? Addai played in ALL 16 games. Maroney did not.That pretty much makes my point of Addai being the more durable back. Joe played in all sixteen games hurt while Maroney could not.

Addai rushed for over 1000 yards splitting time the same way Maroney did ( making him more effective). Addai did not have major offseason surgery either.

Please just stop.

What does it matter if Addai was playing hurt? Addai played in ALL 16 games. Maroney did not.That pretty much makes my point of Addai being the more durable back. Joe played in all sixteen games hurt while Maroney could not.

Addai rushed for over 1000 yards splitting time the same way Maroney did ( making him more effective). Addai did not have major offseason surgery either.

Please just stop.

You keep getting more and more ridiculous with your posts. Addai just missed a game prior to the bye. So much for your durability argument.

As for the yards run last year, Addai had more carries and was the beneficiary of playing against nickel defenses most of the time. Your argument is garbage, and has been from the beginning. Frankly, you should feel shame for putting it forth.

Last edited:
Fellers,

That's a right painful injury. It hurts just to breath when you injure those parts.

Man, he definately has my best wishes.

Respects,

Yup. And to think, after all the bullying he has done, it seemed to occur because a fat guy basically sat on him. Frustrating. In light of recent years though, injuries have been merciful. Knock on wood, man.

Please just stop.

Hi, cherrypicker. Hey, ya know what, though - you're now no longer allowed to include anything about Maroney last year when he was playing hurt. And given that LoMar has been a "game-time decision" for the three games he's missed, from all reports ABLE TO PLAY, and simply a coach's decision, then I guess the games he's missed THIS year don't count, either.

This situation must be killing Maroney.

He was rendered speechless as a rookie. Hasnt spoken since he go hurt 4 weeks ago. Entertaining guy when he talks, but he's gotta run do what he loves....talk

Please just stop.

Steven Jackson is considered a workhorse. Similar injury, more time lost. Maroney missed 1 game in 3 years at Minn and had almost 200 more rushes than Addai, who also missed more games at LSU.

Injuries are to football as to paper cuts are to stuffing envelopes all day. Maroney has just happened to have had a couple. One was pretty serious. He missed a couple games and came back to play through it. This one isn't serious, but is debilitating. We don't need him quite yet. Rest him for when we do.

Steven Jackson is considered a workhorse. Similar injury, more time lost. Maroney missed 1 game in 3 years at Minn and had almost 200 more rushes than Addai, who also missed more games at LSU.

Injuries are to football as to paper cuts are to stuffing envelopes all day. Maroney has just happened to have had a couple. One was pretty serious. He missed a couple games and came back to play through it. This one isn't serious, but is debilitating. We don't need him quite yet. Rest him for when we do.

STOP TALKING SENSE. Ith throws Danny off. The only thing that helps ease the annoying quotient is how completely F'd he will be by taking this stand so severely. When Maroney and Seymour come back and produce, danny can sit there with his limp johnson in his hand, alone in the corner, his pennant flacid.

Talk about backing the wrong horse. What TERRIBLE bets to base your rep on so insistently.

You keep getting more and more ridiculous with your posts. Addai just missed a game prior to the bye. So much for your durability argument.

As for the yards run last year, Addai had more carries and was the beneficiary of playing against nickel defenses most of the time. Your argument is garbage, and has been from the beginning. Frankly, you should feel shame for putting it forth.

Why did you highlight my point about addai playing in all 16 games last year then talk about this year. I already stated If maroney had only missed on game coming of a rookie season in which he played in all 16 games rushing for over 1000 yards I would not say a thing.

LoMo has missed 3 games out of six on baby carries. Addai has missed one as a feature back coming of a 1000 plus yard season in which he played all 16 games.

You make it seem like I am picking on Lomo and saying a player is not durable if they miss one game (addai). In reality that is your homer driven babble twisting the facts. Maroney missed games last year and was hurt A LOT. His performance suffered at the end of the year die to it. Then we come into this season and he is already out 3 of six games on baby carries. AFTER major offseason surgery. Yea I have NOOO point calling him an injury issue.

What so hard to understand?

Last edited:
Hi, cherrypicker. Hey, ya know what, though - you're now no longer allowed to include anything about Maroney last year when he was playing hurt. And given that LoMar has been a "game-time decision" for the three games he's missed, from all reports ABLE TO PLAY, and simply a coach's decision, then I guess the games he's missed THIS year don't count, either.

I can type anything I want within the rules. Sorry the homers dont like it. To bad so sad.

Next

I agree with you. The homer's dont want to hear it. Maroney has durability issues.
They certainly don't want to hear more of this manure...Dismissed!!

Why did you highlight my point about addai playing in all 16 games last year then talk about this year. I already stated If maroney had only missed on game coming of a rookie season in which he played in all 16 games rushing for over 1000 yards I would not say a thing.

LoMo has missed 3 games out of six on baby carries. Addai has missed one as a feature back coming of a 1000 plus yard season in which he played all 16 games.

You make it seem like I am picking on Lomo and saying a player is not durable if they miss one game (addai). In reality that is your homer driven babble twisting the facts. Maroney missed games last year and was hurt A LOT. His performance suffered at the end of the year die to it. Then we come into this season and he is already out 3 of six games on baby carries. AFTER major offseason surgery. Yea I have NOOO point calling him an injury issue.

What so hard to understand?

You ARE picking on Maroney and you look like an idiot. And if you can't figure that out from the "LoMo has missed...." paragraph, than perhaps it's not just 'looking' like an idiot.

I can type anything I want within the rules. Sorry the homers dont like it. To bad so sad.

Next

I was next. So please respond, as I have be so brazen as to challenge your wisdom.

You ARE picking on Maroney and you look like an idiot. And if you can't figure that out from the "LoMo has missed...." paragraph, than perhaps it's not just 'looking' like an idiot.

What a homer!!

LoMo misses some games last season while splitting carries. He is chronically banged up at the end of the year and in the postseason which affects his performance greatly. During the offseason Maroney has major shoulder surgery.

Then we come into this season and he is already out three of six games with a groin on baby carries.

Yes calling him injury prone is totally picking on him with nooo evidence to back up the claim. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

It is crazy how big of HOMERS some of you Pat fans are. Now I can handle regular homers that every team have but complete total blind homers who ignore truth for NO reason and attack their own fans are ridiculous. Everything Danny88 said in his posts was entirely true. Addai rushed for over 1000 yards last years ( the first and ONLY back in NFL history to do so without starting a game in the regular season ) This year he is the feature back and looking like top 5 in the league. You can say whatever you want to about Addai running against nickle defenses but he has clearly proven he is a stornger and better runner than Maroney. He didn;t miss ONE GAME LAST YEAR. And the only reason he didn't ply against the Bucs was because Dungy wanted to hold out everyone who was injured because it was a great chance to use the bye week for their advantage. If the Colts would have played a divisonal opponent Addai probably would have played. Maroney has missed 3 games already doing what?? Addai has missed one game his entire career and is back

But Attacking him for his accurate statements and ignoring it every post you make and picking and choosing what statements he makes is looking really ridiculous

Last edited:
What a homer!!

LoMo misses some games last season while splitting carries. He is chronically banged up at the end of the year and in the postseason which affects his performance greatly. During the offseason Maroney has major shoulder surgery.

Then we come into this season and he is already out three of six games with a groin on baby carries.

Yes calling him injury prone is totally picking on him with nooo evidence to back up the claim. :rolleyes:

You're lying/misrepresenting about the carries. Maroney is averaging 17 carries a game this season and Addai is averaging 21. Addai went down with an injury in game 4 of the season, Maroney got hurt in game 3. There is, essentially, no difference. You can keep just spouting nonsense on every thread possible, or you can just realize that you're being a tool for no good reason.

No question Addai was a great draft pick. He's exceeded expectations.

It is crazy how big of HOMERS some of you Pat fans are. Now I can handle regular homers that every team have but complete total blind homers who ignore truth for NO reason and attack their own fans are ridiculous. Everything Danny88 said in his posts was entirely true. Addai rushed for over 1000 yards last years ( the first and ONLY back in NFL history to do so without starting a game in the regular season ) This year he is the feature back and looking like top 5 in the league. You can say whatever you want to about Addai running against nickle defenses but he has clearly proven he is a stornger and better runner than Maroney. He didn;t miss ONE GAME LAST YEAR. And the only reason he didn't ply against the Bucs was because Dungy wanted to hold out everyone who was injured because it was a great chance to use the bye week for their advantage. If the Colts would have played a divisonal opponent Addai probably would have played. Maroney has missed 3 games already doing what?? Addai has missed one game his entire career and is back

But Attacking him for his accurate statements and ignoring it every post you make and picking and choosing what statements he makes is looking really ridiculous

Boomer, you keep telling yourself that. I'll take an actual look at what happened and judge from there. Danny is not only wrong, he's making deliberately false or misleading statements. You are simply a colts homer who was too stupid to look behind his nonsense.

Boomer, you keep telling yourself that. I'll take an actual look at what happened and judge from there. Danny is not only wrong, he's making deliberately false or misleading statements. You are simply a colts homer who was too stupid to look behind his nonsense.

I think you are the idiot. Keep modifying what I say to try and support your homer driven nonsense. Boomer and I never see eye to eye. The facts are the only thing bringing him to my aid. Ask him.

I think you are the idiot. Keep modifying what I say to try and support your homer driven nonsense. Boomer and I never see eye to eye. The facts are the only thing bringing him to my aid. Ask him.

You claimed Maroney was taking only baby carries, when he was getting 17 per game, otherwise known as only 4 fewer than Addai, despite splitting the time with Morris. You're deliberately misleading about his numbers from last year, you've hijacked thread after thread with this nonsense, and you're flat out wrong.

In other words, you've been acting like a tool and you found a sucker willing to back you because you're slobbing Addai's knob.

You can call me a Colts homer but I don't argue anything without a basis of facts, you can read every post I've ever made at this forum and hold me to that, and your looking like more of a *** with every post you make in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back