PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More TO blather (aka crap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I am sorry if this post has already been made, but I am amazed that TO would be this stupid (especially after an EMBARRASSING game against one of the worst teams in the NFL) to antagonize the Patriots further for their game this weekend........."Don't give them any bulletin board material"-Witten........What? This will be front and center........I see a Harrison/Wilson tag team crunch on this guy on his first reception...or at least I hope that is what happens!!!! anyways.....here is the link and sorry if repetitive post............

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3057714&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines_United

I find it amusing in an ocho cinco sort of way. He's not harming anyone.

Plus, it's the media making a big deal out of this, not T.O.

I find it amusing in an ocho cinco sort of way. He's not harming anyone.

Plus, it's the media making a big deal out of this, not T.O.

You are MISSING THE POINT....This is T.O......being T.O.!......He is trying to do whatever he possibly can to get ATTENTION focused on him whenever he can........and he has done it again.........What is next flying a banner over Dallas stadium with shots at the opposing team prior to kickoff?????

"Ocho Cinco" is a horse's a##........as is T.O.......

You are MISSING THE POINT....This is T.O......being T.O.!......He is trying to do whatever he possibly can to get ATTENTION focused on him whenever he can........and he has done it again.........What is next flying a banner over Dallas stadium with shots at the opposing team prior to kickoff?????

I like it when he does things like this, .... and then gets beat.

It really makes me smile. :)

Moss should just start calling himself "the better 81."

So true - and his coaches & teammates let him get away with it. Can you imagine BB, Rodney, Tedy, et al, letting Randy Moss put up a sign like this? It's obviously a diss of Randy, but as usual, the silence eminating from Foxboro is deafening. The Cowboys better watch out. Me thinks they know not what's coming.

The postscript explains a lot "Getcha popcorn ready"

Obviously TO has been eating a lot of popcorn judging by his butterfingers Monday night when he dropped 2 important passes during crunch time. His team is 5-0 despite him not because of him.

His team is 5-0 despite him not because of him.
True for the most part...which says something about the Cowboys in and of itself. Hell, they might actually be a threat if he has a good game this Sunday...

I think it is fun to read, and makes me glad that I am a Pats fan and believe in the way they do business... TO has a very big ego and it needs weekly massaging by the lemming press.

OK, you just hate T.O. I would argue that this action is lesser than his previous cancerous actions by far.

Word is Randy is planning on posting a note to TO's locker after the game.

Dear T.O.,

38-10.

Regards,
Randy Moss

Word is Randy is planning on posting a note to TO's locker after the game.

Dear T.O.,

38-10.

Regards,
Randy Moss

Deer to,

lotza tds to litul

luv,
rande
81?

Owens will be just fine, he did the smartest thing that he could given the situation. Imagine what the media would be saying if he suddenly made himself unavailable to the press before this game? You think Terrell Owens is just going to leave it to the press to make up their own explanations for why he refuses to talk now?? Make some sense guys.

The sign was a great idea and the press is lapping it up. Owens is getting the best of both worlds this week and best of all he is totally focused on the game.

The guy has grown by leaps and bounds from a maturity stand point.

Take his advice.
popcorn.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore