PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mod Edit: Seahawks Fan Here To Make Pathetic Excuses For His Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that piece of dung "Show"man, can find an ounce of class, I'm sure your mom would allow you to show a little humility. Because you were humiliated. You were outplayed. The WAY better team won. Greetings from Disney Land. Loser

Russell Wilson is the ONLY reason why the Seahawks were not blown out, he's NOT overrated and if you watched Seattle all year, you'd REALIZE that. He was brilliant for most of the game and yes he made a mistake, but so does every great QB. Is it Russell Wilson's fault that his defense gave up a ten point lead? Is it his fault that Kearse dropped a catchable ball?

One guy says he's overrated and you're freaking out. He was the 2nd best QB on the field last night, that's all I know.

Third best QuarterBack, yes? Brother EdelPerson sports a superior QuarterBack Rating. ;)

So close to 100 dislikes. Just 2 more, cmon! :D

Mlfint - Was this you?

And they did. Ugh.

I wish I was a believer in moral victories but I don't. History is written by the victors. ....
It's definitely hard to swallow. The Seahawks held the Patriots to 57 yards rushing. The Seahawks rushed for 162 yards. They intercepted Brady twice. As I predicted yesterday, the Seahawks were the tougher team. On any normal day the Seahawks win with those numbers.

But they weren't the smarter team...at least in the last meaningful play of the game.

....But overall I say, lucky win but still counts.

See you next year and hope the results are what they should have been yesterday--the best team winning the game.

PS. It'll be fun to see how the Patriots fare in a year or two when Brady is done. ;-)

I'm going to say the same things to you that I said to Pats fans who posted on this board, whining about the losses in 2007/08 and 2011/12:

1) The "best team" is the team that wins the game. The Giants won. Everything else is ********.

2) The game was 60 minutes. Luck or one catch (Tyree/Manningham) or one drop (Welker) didn't determine the outcome. We had 60 minutes to score more points. We didn't. The Giants did. End of story. Have some class.

3) Yes, Gronk was injured in 11/12 and a bunch of guys were playing hurt, but that doesn't matter. We lost. If we thought we were too banged up to play, we should have just forfeited the game. Shut up about the guys who were hurt. The Giants were banged up too. They managed to play 60 minutes of football and win.

4) It is completely classless to say "lucky win," when the Giants played their guts out. They won. They deserved it.

5) Our revenge will come in the future. We will have to show the Giants that we are a better, more consistent team over the next few seasons. Until then we should shut the **** up and congratulate the winners.

Maybe you posted that stuff when you were depressed. If so, I get that. But, it really doesn't speak well of you as a football fan.

So, do what I suggested that we Pats fans should do.
Shut up.
Lick your wounds.
Break a plate or something.
In the specific case of Seattle, come back and shove it in our faces when you've shown that your one SB win wasn't a fluke. Until then, I really don't want to hear from you.

I see some people gave the OP credit for coming here after the Seahawk's loss. No credit is deserved. Clearly the better move -- after reading that pathetic post -- was to not show up at all. It isn't a proverbial feather in one's cap to duck out, however, sometimes it's the better move (like in this instance).

This was a hard fought game. Patriots had momentum, Hawks evened it up, Hawks moved ahead, Patriots evened it up/moved ahead, Hawks put themselves in great position to take the lead and very likely the game, an outstanding play was made by Butler, the Patriots edged out the Hawks in a game that absolutely could have gone either way, a game that was hard fought on both sides right to the bitter end.
No team owes an apology for their efforts. IMHO no coach owes an apology for their calls (difficult call for Pete to make but there was sound logic behind the call even if it was the wrong call). It sucks to lose and I understand it will cause some emotions to come out.

With that said the OP's post was an atrocious! one - a textbook example of the stupid sport fan. There is an adage that is most applicable here: Better to remain silent and be suspected a fool than to speak up and remove any doubt.

Wow, what a garbage, I almost puke reading the OP.

Please mods delete this **** and doesn't even send to the garbage bin, press shift + del to save your HD from these useless bytes that are now stored on it.

102 dislikes. Has to be some kind of record....

Seattle was lucky to make the game competitive.

They had a receiver choose the SB to make his first ever catches, all of which against a player 6 inches and 30lbs smaller than he is, despite having near perfect coverage (except for the stupid cushion in EZ by Ryan)

They only even won the division because they got to play the NFCW Offenses, 3 of the leagues worst, 2 of which were playing multiple backup quarterbacks ontop of already being awful offenses. Your "best defense in the league" had its stats inflated so much by that division it isn't even funny.

They got to play a one legged Rodgers and a receiver-less Newton in the playoffs with GB playing the least aggressive gameplan i've seen in recent playoffs after jumping to a double digit lead.

Sure, you had injuries, our top LB and RB both exited very early in the year and we overcame.

We had no balance.

We completed 74% of our passes against the "best defense" in the NFL, with no running game, too.

SEA made 3 big, low percentage (including an all-time miracle) chunk plays of 30-40 yards in that game, and without those plays they probably lose 35 to 14.

New England wasn't lucky to win, not even close, Seattle was lucky to not be blown out.

Take your half-assed and excuse filled congratulations elsewhere, nobody wants that ****.

If you want to come back and be a man about it, feel free. And If you already did in this thread and I missed it, then my apologies, this is 100% directed at the opening post.

I can't say I would have posted anything more genial on a Giant board in 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back