PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos

Raiders D got swiss cheesed.

I really miss the Pats being able to out class teams like this.

Style points aren't worth jack, though.

Let Peyton be the regular season stat padder he is, he chokes when it matters.

If Manning had a spine -figuratively speaking - and didn't crawl into a little ball in the playoffs, he could have been the greatest of all time. He may have not even needed the NFL to roll out the red carpet for him to win a ring.

As things stand however, he's just an amazing regular season QB. I've grown to respect Goober and his game a lot more over the years though. Doing it all over again with the Broncos is a testament to his ability.

Final score
Broncos: 31
Raiders: -11

They're scared of the name, not the arm.

Yeah, that and the fact that he's on pace to throw for 75 touchdowns against no interceptions. It is staggering to me that people have not figured out he's a crappy one dimensional QB.

Come on, the guy is nails right now. He's as dominant as pretty much anyone has ever been 2 weeks and 5 minutes into the season.

He'll get figured out. Everyone does when you have film and give highly motivated coaches and players time to figure you out, and it will get harder and harder. But the guy is the best QB in the league so far this year by a wide margin. Fortunately for everyone else, the season is more than 2 weeks and five minutes long.

WTF is this. NFL scheduled this game on MNF!!

oakland's oline is a wreck. 1 first down they get and its PI on offense. This is another manning glorification game.

I'm going to bed......the Raiders blow

Refs literally trying to give the game to Broncos.

That offensive PI was all about making sure Manning gets the ball back. The refs are on his nuts too.

Good night Oakland, your toast. Peyton and the refs are gonna torch you. How about some blocking to give you a chance. Geez

If Manning had a spine -figuratively speaking - and didn't crawl into a little ball in the playoffs, he could have been the greatest of all time. He may have not even needed the NFL to roll out the red carpet for him to win a ring.

As things stand however, he's just an amazing regular season QB. I've grown to respect Goober and his game a lot more over the years though. Doing it all over again with the Broncos is a testament to his ability.

Peyton is great for sure but he has a great supporting cast. He had a few years he struggled with newbies don't forget.

Have a safety on Manning's left side jumping routes going that way, the ball is in the air forever.

Glimpse of a manning face on a missed 3rd down...

Nice contain there by D.J. Hayden.

Happy for the guy after his health issues.

time for denver to score a defensive TD.

Maybe i want to see this but I think no D demonstrates after every stop like these broncos.

Hey Raiders,,, Ya think Del Rio knows you're gonna run the ball yet?

At least convert a couple of 3rd downs GEEEEEEESH!!!!

Looks like Denver will be starting at the 40 or 50 all night...:bricks:

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back