PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos

Manning ball washing is at historic levels tonight.

Peyton Manning has the cleanest balls in the world...everyone is always washing them. WTF, sometime i feel bad for all these grown men salivating when they talk about the greatest QB with only one Super Bowl win under his belt.

Fark Denver

Time to put on my rain coat. Protect myself from the bodily fluids flying from the five head lovers.

I was in Colorado most of last week. Lots of time in the car, so lots of local sports radio.

The good news is that I don't need to watch the game tonight. In fact, I really don't need to watch for the rest of the season. Denver is the Super Bowl champ. My Sundays are suddenly a lot more open.

I heard a fascinating call in show about whether $3,000 for Super Bowl tickets today was a good buy for Denver fans.

I'm already pissed about this game and they just kicked off. Just once, I'd like to see someone sack Peyton hard enough to knock his helmet off.

Oakland wins the toss and decides to receive. Very smart!

Nice start raiders. :rolleyes: . Here comes the game ending denver drive.

Didnt watch any pregame. Was there the expected over the top manning ballwashing ?

I'm watching it in ESPNDeportes. The commentators are actually more focused on football x and o's instead of Manning love fest

How stupid are the raiders. !! twice offside on 3rd down and now a 1st down ebcause of the that. :mad:

Did anyone pay attention to the opening of MNF? I know this is petty but it is related to the Ball washing. If you didn't it showed MNF through the decades and the iconic events associated. It also show the big games of the decade and the SB winners. For example the seventies had the steelers and T Bradshaw, the eighties had the Niners and Joe Montana, the Ninties the Cowboys. The Two thousands.... well you you think they'd have shown Brady and the Pats, with three SB's and all the wins. You you think that but no the had the Colts and Manning as the dominate team and QB for that decade.

What I can't understand is why do these DC's continue to act like Manning has a gun of an arm? It takes forever for his balls to get downfield.

Why is this on primetime? At the very least put the game in Oakland...

Manning's just showing off.

Goes to show all those rookies who I keep hearing talk about thinking they're just like Manning or Brady need to shut the **** up.

Game over .

Boy, they made that look easy.

As a complete aside, I really like Jerome Boger -- well, at least as much as you can ever like a ref. Something about him that seems reassuring. The deep southern drawl, maybe, or whatever -- but he kind of has an air of competence about him. Sort of like Hochuli did 10 years ago.

What I can't understand is why do these DC's continue to act like Manning has a gun of an arm? It takes forever for his balls to get downfield.

Yeah, takes forever to get the ball down the field.

They're scared of the name, not the arm.

I really miss the Pats being able to out class teams like this.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back