PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF is not the best thing to be on anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
It seems to me that If Im espn, Im really gearing up for that Saints Falcons tilt, or the Bears Cardnials battle.. Because you have to be a company man to really feel excited about it... NBC Sunday Nite football will overtake monday nite football, not just because of the flex schedule, but better matchups are going to be on NBC... Also by the way how the heck have the Raiders have more prime time games to date before the Pats...??

You're probably right about the shift to Sunday night. There's even still a few luddites who don't have cable/satellite to consider as well. I prefer Pats games to be played at the time God intended, Sundays 1pm. I don't even like when they play, say the Jest, at 4pm. I can grudgingly accept the fact that when they play Seattle or San Fran on the road the game must wait, but that's it. So I'm happy that the Pats aren't on in primetime as much as usual.

Sean Pa Patriot said:
It seems to me that If Im espn, Im really gearing up for that Saints Falcons tilt, or the Bears Cardnials battle.. Because you have to be a company man to really feel excited about it... NBC Sunday Nite football will overtake monday nite football, not just because of the flex schedule, but better matchups are going to be on NBC... Also by the way how the heck have the Raiders have more prime time games to date before the Pats...??
WHO knows...but if the Pats have a good game later in the year..it will be moved to Sunday night...and that REALLY stinks for the fans..

Sean Pa Patriot said:

I heard the guys on Patriots.com last month say the NFL was making the Sunday night game the key game now. That was part of the deal when NBC bought the rights and the Monday night game was moved to ESPN. By the looks of things, it appears they are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case