PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Eagles, Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
well....one thing I took from this game was Jaworski's declaration that Vick's performance last night FINALLY elevated him to the position of "greatest quarterback of all time! FINALLY!!!!".

Thanx Jaws...I haven't seen such gushing, fawning, inciting immediate retching hysteria since the famous Suzyn Waldman "Roger Clemens in George's box!!!!" quote.

Vicks play this year says a ton about the benefits of a good coach. Andy Reid is just that. More importantly, he is a QB coach and the improvement in Vicks play is, I believe, a direct result of Andy Reid.

The skill players on the Eagles O are crazy fast...with the addition of Vick, that defense lived in fear like I have never seen. I'm trying to unscramble my memory to think of a performance that surpassed what Vick did last night...off hand I can't. And he made it look so easy. Did I mention he scored me 49 fantasy points.

I hope Vick leads his team to the superbowl, with an MVP type year..and then as he is getting off the bus to walk into the locker room the day of the game, a huge dog runs up and litteraly rips his calf off..causing him to not only miss the game, but to never be able to play football again.

I hope Vick leads his team to the superbowl, with an MVP type year..and then as he is getting off the bus to walk into the locker room the day of the game, a huge dog runs up and litteraly rips his calf off..causing him to not only miss the game, but to never be able to play football again.

You could just hire this dog to do it.

183770811v13_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

And then as you are laughing hard about it at home you fall over and break your back and are never able to work again.

How does that sound?

Wishing bad on people is a not nice is it?

And then as you are laughing hard about it at home you fall over and break your back and are never able to work again.

How does that sound?

I just looked out the window at work and saw a dog crap out something better than vick.

How does that sound?

Oh please, there is no rule stating we all have to love Vick now just because athletic ability and superstar status are apparently indicators of a humbled, remorseful person in this country. In fact, no one even cares what you did yesterday if you can chuck a ball around.

He paid his debt to society, blah blah blah. Yeah, great. I thought it wasn't enough so for me personally, I can hate on him all I want. It'll ultimately make zero difference to his checkbook and it makes me feel better. So I won't win any "classy" awards in your opinion. I'll survive somehow.

Well, that ship has sailed. They are already hoping every Eagle dies in a fiery inferno for running up the score over at ExtremeSkins.

Considering that Philly only scored 14 pts in the 2nd half, incl. a pick-6, I don't feel that the running up the score lament holds any water.

Ever since the McPuke trade on Easter Sunday, I've been telling my Eagles friends here not to worry about him coming back to haunt them, or about strengthening a division rival. I referenced the Bledsoe trade, and reminded them that nobody will put together a better defensive game plan than his former HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes