PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Eagles, Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseMonkeys

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Is there not a thread on this? And WOW. What a pass by vick to start the game.

Is there not a thread on this? And WOW. What a pass by vick to start the game.

If you blink you might be missing them go up 14-0. This could get ugly. :eek:

Eagles might be the best team in the NFC. But the Reskins are just terrible.

If Vick doesn't get serious MVP consideration this season it'll be a joke. Dude's just beastin' right now.

Eagles or giants will win that division.I kind of like the eagles to come away with it.

Wow, I kind of thought this would happen.

What a game. If you thought the Pats embarrassed the Steelers, this is worse than that. This could get real ugly. Record points total possible. Since I live in philly now, i'll root for the eagles.

I hope the eagles do not make the superbowl if the pats do. I can't see how the pats can match with their speed.

Last edited:
It's a massacre. The Washington D is being completely fooled right now. That first bomb really messed with their sense of reality.

i must have blinked twice...its 21 -0. This is video game stuff right now and Vick is insane!

This is gonna be an NBA score.

Is there a mercy rule in the NFL? If so, the Redskins may want to exercise their right. :eek:

Spank fest. Skins:violent:Gulls

I think it's a four way QB race the rest of the way for MVP.

Brady, Manning, Rivers, and Vick.

What a game. If you thought the Pats embarrassed the Steelers, this is worse than that. This could get real ugly. Record points total possible. Since I live in philly now, i'll root for the eagles.

I hope the eagles do not make the superbowl if the pats do. I can't see how the pats can match with their speed.

We have one of the fastest defenses in the league thankfully.

This is embarassing. The Redskins are the effin worst team to put on a national stage. I am so pissed right now. There is nothing on TV either.

Two worst teams in football to watch are the redskins and the bears. I can't stand it.

I just want everyone to take time to appreciate what the patriots, esp Brady, have given you over the past 10 years and will give you over the next 5 years. There's nothing better than a well managed good team to watch. And we are watching the complete opposite right now.

Thank you bob kraft.

I think it's a four way QB race the rest of the way for MVP.

Brady, Manning, Rivers, and Vick.

If Vick keeps doing what he's doing he has to get it.

Starting to think that he learned a lot in his time behind bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back