PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Eagles, Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have one of the fastest defenses in the league thankfully.

We could possibly match their WR but our LB will never match their RBs and Vick.

god, i hope the phins wont make a play for Vick next season...LOL

If you guys think ex-convict Michael Vick will win NFL MVP under Roger Goodell you are all insane. He should get consideration, and he's been a monster this year, but there's no way they'll give him the award.

I feel very sorry for Redskin fans right now.

If Vick keeps doing what he's doing he has to get it.

Starting to think that he learned a lot in his time behind bars.

We can only hope that incarceration and bankruptcy had as good an effect on his soul as they did on his football. For all of his fame as a Falcon, he really was never a very good quarterback. Quite remarkable.

I forgot that the Eagles got Jerome Harrison. Wow. Way to make an already dangerous offensive team even more dangerous. 28-0 in the first quarter, and this game is already over.

8/8 181 yards 2 TDs, 2 carries 20 yards 1 TD in one quarter of football.

Wow.

The redskins have been like this for awhile now.They pay their QB all this money and now they are getting destroyed.:D

If you guys think ex-convict Michael Vick will win NFL MVP under Roger Goodell you are all insane. He should get consideration, and he's been a monster this year, but there's no way they'll give him the award.

Ex-cons are human beings. Human beings can change. What's past is past. Spy-gate is past. Vick served his time. There should be no double standards if he's really changed. The reason ex-cons go back to prison is because no one would give them job and a chance.

I'll keep watching just to see if they can break 60.

This is comical, I am enjoying this.

270 total yards in one quarter, wow!!!

...and Key picked the Redskins.....come on...man

I just got home from work when it became 21-0, went to get a beer and it was 28-0, holy cow...:eek:

Can they put up 35 before the first quarter ends?:D:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Go Joey!

Man, they can't even line up for a punt correctly.

I live in DC and am not looking forward to the mood in the city this week. I don't even want to take a cab now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes