PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Reiss explains why Malcom Brown did not play until garbage time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a little worried about his absence until he came on late in game. This explains it, gotta love BB. 100% focus and application. Nothing less will do.

Actions have consequences. Glad to see that some are still being enforced.

By giving emphasis to the little things as well, it makes the individual focus on ALL the aspects of his job, both on and off the field.

Having said that, glad he's okay. I was also worried about some last minute injury to him.

I would like to know why he was late, but I know better than to lose any time expecting to know.

Maybe I'm still traumatized after the Dominique Easly Occurence

By all accounts, Brown is mature and focused. This makes me pause. If it's just "alarm failed, car problem, weather" but BB says it happened, so you sit - fine. If Brown didn't bother to show without excuse - not fine.

Having said that : BB is the last "non-2016 wimpy entity" left in the world. And he is wildly successsful with (mostly) millenials. We could all learn from him.

So if he and Hightower would have started jests probably would have 30 less yards on the ground

I wonder what the Jets' team would look like if all members late to meetings during the week were held out until the 4th quarter?

You mean they weren't held out ????? ...sure could have fooled me......I thought the Jet's backups WERE playing......

So if he and Hightower would have started jests probably would have 30 less yards on the ground
That's especially sad... the Jets were completely dominated and the Pats held out two of their best players on D, two players who are massive pieces of stopping the run game, which is the Jets' strength... and they still couldn't score a point until late in the fourth.

So he WAS on Santas naughty list, just like i thought.

I wonder what the Jets' team would look like if all members late to meetings during the week were held out until the 4th quarter?

giphy.gif

What a pick. I had hoped video of him being a force was the real Valentine, not the sluggish, playing through injury one. He's a legit starting NFL DT IMO.

Can you imagine how much of an idiotic moron you'd have to be in order to wear that in public? Those 2 unlucky kids must have saying to themselves and each other, "80,000 freaking seats in this dump and ours just have to be right in front of this jamoke?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back