PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miguel - salary cap page

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrellbee

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hi

There is just probably something that I am to dense to realize - but I couldn't find the following names on the salary cap list and I hadn't seen anything about them being released or whatever

Childress, Brandon
Gay, Randall*
Mruczkowski, Gene*
Scott, Guss*
Yates, Billy

edit: scratch Gay from my list. He's an exclusive rights free agent.

/****

Last edited:
arrellbee said:
Hi

There is just probably something that I am to dense to realize - but I couldn't find the following names on the salary cap list and I hadn't seen anything about them being released or whatever

Childress, Brandon
Gay, Randall*
Mruczkowski, Gene*
Scott, Guss*
Yates, Billy

edit: scratch Gay from my list. He's an exclusive rights free agent.

/****

All of them are exclusive rights free agents. The Patriots haven't signed them yet.
http://www.patscap.com/patsfreeagency.html

THANKS !!! That fills in the information that I was missing.

Thanks !!

They are ERFA's. I've suggested to Miguel that ERFA's be considered as signed since they are going nowhere, to avoiid such confusion. However, I would note that the cap is not affected by their presence or absence until the season starts.

Welcome to the board. As a point of advice, I will share the general consensus that a reading of the most recent cap info is the best way to answer questions and start a conversation that in any way involves the cap.

mgteich said:
They are ERFA's. I've suggested to Miguel that ERFA's be considered as signed since they are going nowhere, to avoiid such confusion. However, I would note that the cap is not affected by their presence or absence until the season starts.

Welcome to the board. As a point of advice, I will share the general consensus that a reading of the most recent cap info is the best way to answer questions and start a conversation that in any way involves the cap.
I did. I just missed Miguel's 2006 offseason page - AND the exclusive free agents column in the free agents page. My oversight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick