PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miguel - salary cap page

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrellbee

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hi

There is just probably something that I am to dense to realize - but I couldn't find the following names on the salary cap list and I hadn't seen anything about them being released or whatever

Childress, Brandon
Gay, Randall*
Mruczkowski, Gene*
Scott, Guss*
Yates, Billy

edit: scratch Gay from my list. He's an exclusive rights free agent.

/****

Last edited:
arrellbee said:
Hi

There is just probably something that I am to dense to realize - but I couldn't find the following names on the salary cap list and I hadn't seen anything about them being released or whatever

Childress, Brandon
Gay, Randall*
Mruczkowski, Gene*
Scott, Guss*
Yates, Billy

edit: scratch Gay from my list. He's an exclusive rights free agent.

/****

All of them are exclusive rights free agents. The Patriots haven't signed them yet.
http://www.patscap.com/patsfreeagency.html

THANKS !!! That fills in the information that I was missing.

Thanks !!

They are ERFA's. I've suggested to Miguel that ERFA's be considered as signed since they are going nowhere, to avoiid such confusion. However, I would note that the cap is not affected by their presence or absence until the season starts.

Welcome to the board. As a point of advice, I will share the general consensus that a reading of the most recent cap info is the best way to answer questions and start a conversation that in any way involves the cap.

mgteich said:
They are ERFA's. I've suggested to Miguel that ERFA's be considered as signed since they are going nowhere, to avoiid such confusion. However, I would note that the cap is not affected by their presence or absence until the season starts.

Welcome to the board. As a point of advice, I will share the general consensus that a reading of the most recent cap info is the best way to answer questions and start a conversation that in any way involves the cap.
I did. I just missed Miguel's 2006 offseason page - AND the exclusive free agents column in the free agents page. My oversight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back