PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Silver:‘T-Sizzle’ heats up rivalry with Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggy Bear has a man crush on Brady because Brady is everything Suggy has never been and will never be...good looking, intelligent, a leader, husband to a world class model et al. :D

BTW seems to me Brady's yawning over these comments kills the "rivalry" spin eh?? ;)

AWESOME (Ignore this I am trying to get to 50 posts)

AWESOME (Ignore this I am trying to get to 50 posts)

You are going to get banned before you get to 50 posts. Why not try contributing something useful to the site with your first 50 posts?

Yep. The only time to see this kind of one-sided bantering is in boxing.

Suggs= Clubber Lang.

Spooky -- I spent a good 20 minutes on my daily run thinking about how Suggs, and to a lesser extent the whole Ravens team, were like Clubber Lang. Patriots being Rocky, losing to Lang (last years playoffs), coming back re-dedicated to win back the title. Then I read your Clubber Lang comment... glad I am not the only one who drew a Lang correlation haha.

Terrell just proves that stupidity has no limits.

Spooky -- I spent a good 20 minutes on my daily run thinking about how Suggs, and to a lesser extent the whole Ravens team, were like Clubber Lang. Patriots being Rocky, losing to Lang (last years playoffs), coming back re-dedicated to win back the title. Then I read your Clubber Lang comment... glad I am not the only one who drew a Lang correlation haha.

You guys didn't happen to see Rocky III on Versus this weekend, did you? :D

The sad thing for me Captain Cool is that I didnt haha. These are just the things I think about :)

T-Fizzle is at it again, but this time it's with Pittsburgh:

Not content to let the Jets do all the trash talking this week, Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs came to work Wednesday with a very specific message for the Steelers and the city of Pittsburgh.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/224115873.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1294867387&Signature=9g5Gt0sJZYzUBlpreifqRu1Fnsw%3D

Terrell Suggs has a message for the city of Pittsburgh | ProFootballTalk

Mensa awaits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft