PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Silver:‘T-Sizzle’ heats up rivalry with Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually it makes sense that he'd pick manning and fitzpatrick, now that i think about it

he knows pats fans hate peyton, and then he thought to himself, let me pick the worst team in the afc east's qb (fitz)

I wanna see the ravens in the playoffs.:mad:Get some payback from last year and shut this guy up.

Yeah, I am cheering for the Ravens and in the other game whoever the higher seed is. I want to see these sh!t talking b!tches again in the playoffs and slap them around Foxboro.

Last year they beat what was arguably the weakest team of the Belichick Era. Let's see how they do this year.

Last year they beat what was arguably the weakest team of the Belichick Era. Let's see how they do this year.

2000 was the worst, but I understand what you are trying to say.

The 2002 team had a lot of guts, but was short on talent. If you recall, they were pushed around A LOT.

He's a little girl. I've never seen anyone act that way besides little girls, so that's what Suggs must be. A jealous little girl.

Because he gets attention when he talks about Brady

Because it's about Brady. If he ran his mouth about Jason Campbell, it might draw headlines on Raiders' boards and that's it. If Brady ran his mouth about anyone in the league, it would be featured on every sports site.

Brady's Importance >- Suggs Importance

You can say the same about Manning...and Suggs can't stand it. Oh well.

Can't wait to see Suggs & Thugs eliminated in the playoffs.

Too bad because like all teams they have some likable players but the Suggs Thugs overwhelm.

Hope the Pats play the Ravens again in the playoffs and Suggs tears his own ACL while trying to tackle Brady. I don't care if anybody would think less of me for it, I would absolute rejoice in that. If it doesn't kill or paralyze him, then screw it, Suggs can go to hell. That moron.

Hope the Pats play the Ravens again in the playoffs and Suggs tears his own ACL while trying to tackle Brady. I don't care if anybody would think less of me for it, I would absolute rejoice in that. If it doesn't kill or paralyze him, then screw it, Suggs can go to hell. That moron.

Suggs just emailed me and asked for your home address

Brady should borrow a quote from KG "I'm not talking to nobodies anymore".

Seriously, it's appearing more and more as if Suggs has some serious homosexual obsession with Brady. I bet he can't wait to sneak into the Pats locker room after a game so he can take a long, passionate whiff of Brady's jock strap.

Seriously, it's appearing more and more as if Suggs has some serious homosexual obsession with Brady. I bet he can't wait to sneak into the Pats locker room after a game so he can take a long, passionate whiff of Brady's jock strap.

This can't be stressed enough. I'm really starting to believe that Suggs has feelings that he doesn't understand...kind of like that military guy from "American Beauty."

Just be who you are, Suggy Bear.

Suggs deliberately went after Brady's knee last year so ...

I don't care what happens to his knee.

This can't be stressed enough. I'm really starting to believe that Suggs has feelings that he doesn't understand...kind of like that military guy from "American Beauty."

Wow....Just wow. That takes this thread in a whole different direction.

Wow. Complex and it does explain things

Suggs is either needy for attention, or a moron. Either way, his opinion is meaningless since he's clearly wrong and clearly an idiot.

Wow! It does make sense...I'm on board.

So, I guess when Suggs asked Brady how he could get a supermodel, he was actually asking how he could hook up with Tom.

Wow. Complex and it does explain things

Please, stop it--I've been lmao so much reading this board today my sides are starting to hurt. :D

Mee dear departed mum used to say...

The empty wagon rattles the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing