PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami is horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua4Ever04 said:
No reason to run and hide. I was wrong and that's all there is to it. It's just insane because absolutely NO ONE, could've predicted it this way. Yeah you could've said we wouldn't win or make the playoffs, but to say Miami would be this bad was obsurd just a month ago. I really don't get it. What happend to that 6 game winning streak last year?

You and the pundits STILL don't get it. The vaunted 6 game streak was a phoney streak. You blithely ignore that the Pats played their rookie 7th round pick at QB, rested half the squad and still nearly won a game they had no serious interest in winning.

You and the pundits need to learn that last year is last year. Last year the Squealers won the SB. This year is this year. Look at them. Each year's team is DIFFERENT.

P.S. No ONE? MANY folks said that your QB was a disaster. He is. Consider it predicted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back